Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • szarlotka717
    szarlotka717 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • kmartinko
    Options
    Awesome!! I weigh in 2x per week and I am getting very close to moving from obese to overweight. Never thought I would be excited to be "overweight", but considering the alternative, I'm rather pleased!!!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! Can't wait til I am there too... :)
  • djgoing
    djgoing Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow u r doing an amazing job keep up the good work:-)
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You have every right to be proud!! What a lot of hard work!!!

YAY for you!!!
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yipee!!!! It's taken me about 10 months of work, but I have finally made it to the point where I am now listed as overweight in the BMI instead of obese. Considering where I started, I'm thrilled. I know the BMI is an incredibly subjective tool, but it still makes me feel so much better to be on the overweight side of things. Actually, my goal will leave me in this category. It makes me feel like it may really be possible to get there. Thanks for all the great support from my MFP friends!

Awesome work! I've been there before so I know how good it feels. I'll post when I have hit the same milestone!!
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    It's just a number along the way, but still... it feels great, doesn't it? :smile:
  • Denverjuls
    Options
    Awesome work & Insipring! Thank you~
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the compliments. And yes, it does feel great!

This website rocks and has been such a huge (no pun intended) help along the way. :flowerforyou:
  • tif83
    tif83 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    thats awesome- something i personally am looking forward to as well. congrats to you- very well done!
  • Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! What an accomplishment...you definitely should be proud of yourself! :drinker:
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    It's taken me about 10 months of work, but I have finally made it to the point where I am now listed as overweight in the BMI instead of obese . . . Actually, my goal will leave me in this category.

Congratulations!
    I have quite a ways to go before I get down to "overweight" but I'm so looking forward to getting there.

While my ticker shows my goal as 145 (a BMI of 24.9, the highest number in the "normal" range) I'm not sure that is where I want to be. I'm thinking more along the lines of 160-170, which will put me in the middle to high range of "overweight".

But then, like you, I'm here to get healthy not skinny.
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wonderful success.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!