5' 11" 202 pounds, any tall girls out there?

Options
13»

Replies

• geegrs
    geegrs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I59-164 and 6ft 1 .. looking to be around 150ish but more about the way I feel in clothes.. toughest weight to lose and I need muscle training /exercise! Welcome all!
  • babyshroom
    babyshroom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    5'10, started at 219 and trying to get down to 170 and then reassess.
    Feel free to add me!
  • maddeecarter
    Options
    I'm 5'11 at 203, feel free to add me!
  • supah_
    supah_ Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i'm 5' 7.5" to trying to go from 200 lbs to 145. it's going to take me a long time, could use any of y'all talls to friend! :^D
  • rokinrho
    rokinrho Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 9". I started at 265 and am down to 250 after 6 weeks. My doctor says a good goal weight for me is 190. He said when I get to 190 we can revisit that goal :)
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'11 and my starting weight was 318. I am currently 284, and my goal weight is 175-180ish (never been there in my adult life so we'll see what that looks like on me!).
  • dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" 218.... started at 235. wanting to get to 175, but will be ok with 180. Sending friend request!
  • GoalPerfection
    GoalPerfection Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10. 192 lbs, goal of 120lbs . I know it seems low, but it is what I used to weigh, and personally I liked the way I looked.
  • Marce_meow
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'10! Just new to this thing and idk how to use it so add me!
  • daklex
    daklex Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I used to be 5'10" but seem to have shrunk thanks to the last 2 car accidents. Working on posture and core muscles to get back there. And thanks again to those accidents, I've packed on a ton. Started MFP a few months ago at 308. Down to 285 so far, working towards 163 lb. Feel free to add me.
  • alannajturner
    Options
    I'm 6`0ft and just under 260.
  • SailorME
    Options
    Hey! Just joined, 5'11 and 219 pounds. It's great to have other people with the same body type for motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • kjjohnson63
    kjjohnson63 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' 3" and went from division-1 basketball player to married/mom and gained about 60 pounds. I've got 35 down, I'd like to take off another 30. Of course my knees are shot, so finding creative ways to burn calories is always... fun? The elliptical is my BFF and still learning how to weight train as someone who is not a full-time athlete. Give me an add!!! I only have 2 friends on here!

28 year old mom of 2 boys (2 and 4) and a full-time teacher. Currently at 230.
  • annie4u3
    annie4u3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im 5' 9", i have struggled with my weight my entire life and I am now doing something about it. so if anyone wants to add me feel free.. btw I just started this Monday so its all new to me
  • geegrs
    geegrs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me as well :)!:love::smile:
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yay tall women!

I'm 5'9", started at 209 and am currently at 181. My goal is around 150. Anyone on here is welcome to add me!