Jump on my Insanity Craze Workout to change your LIfe!!

jerzeediva
jerzeediva Posts: 72
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I have finally decided to do the Insanity workout. This is my first week and starting tomorrow I will be on week 2. I saw the preview and this is really not a joke. I am so sore but when I keep looking at the the results that you can get I get remotivated all over again. I hope you will join me for my journey and tell me about your progress. Everyone is welcome to join me...:smile:

LET'S GET INSANE WITH INSANITY...DIG DEEPER BABY!!!:angry::angry:

IF YOU ARE DOING THE INSANITY WORKOUT THEN YOU NEED TO BE IN THIS GROUP. LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER THROUGH THIS JOURNEY

Replies

• 985Amanda
    985Amanda Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in Florida on vacation right now, and the infomercial is on non-stop......lol. I am really tempted to buy it, and have been reading reviews. Since it's fairly expensive I'm a bit concerned I will buy it and then not do it.

Most of the reviews mention how hard it is, and I've never done a workout from a DVD.......so I'm really interested to read this topic as well to see what you all have to say!
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    I just bought it, and I am SO scared and SO excited!!!! I won't get it for a few days, but I'll keep checking back here. :)
  • Hi Amanda,

You should do it. I have been watching the commercials since last year. I finally decided to just do it. Yes, It is hard as hell but if you have the will power to want to change you life then it will be worth it. Start out slow at your own pace, take breaks:smile: and enjoy the journey. I start week 2 tomorrow and I guess I am ready. I will be here for you if you decided to take this challenge with me. Good Luck
  • I am so happy for you. We will be work out buddies.. I am still scared everyday I do the work out not to mention sore as hell right now. But I love the fact that I am getting better. Let's do this ladies!!!!! Summer is coming and I am trying to be in a two piece:smile:
  • Today is Day 8 ..Yeah!!!!!:smile::smile::smile: I am still sore but not as bad as I was last week. Thanks for the great tips didn't realize I was not eating enough. I guess I wanted to loose so much that I thought what I was eating was good enough. So today I will strive to eat at least 5 small meals but making sure I get that calorie intake that is needed to burn the fat. I got on the scale and nothing:mad: :mad: If anything the scale said I gained 1 pound which I think is just water weight because I am not doing anything different but exercising now. So this week's goal is to up calories in a healthy way, keep pushing play and keeping my eyes on the prize. I will be working out around 11:30 this morning so it's time to get some oatmeal..

Thanks guys ya'll are the best!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • :sad: :sad: OMG I JUST WANT TO DIE..Well got through day 8 of insanity. I was so amped to do the video that I did the Pure Cardio video for tomorrow and should have done cardio and resistance today. Oh well at least I knocked the hardest one out and I will do the one I missed today tomorrow. As long as it get done that is all that matters. As I sit here typing this out I am just pouring down sweat. I need to get me some food now. Looking forward to day 9 tomorrow...:smile::smile:

LET'S DID DEEPER TOMORROW....I CAN DO IT!!!!

GO INSANITY!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Good Morning :smile: :smile: ..

Well yesterday I think I pulled a muscle in my back but I put a heating pad on it and feeling good this morning. I have been working really hard on my food intake and this morning I had for breakfast:

Breakfast Calories Carbs Fat Protein
    Homemade - Ginger Tea, 1 Cup 0 1 0 0
    Thomas' - Hearty Grains Double Fiber Honey Wheat English Muffin, 1 Muffin 120 27 1 5
    Plain - Egg White, 1 container (3 egg white (33g) ea.) 48 1 0 11
    Crystal Light - on the Go - Raspberry Lemonade, 1/2 packet 5 0 0 0
    Grapefruit - Pink Grapefruit , 1 raw 104 26 0 2
    Add Food | Remember Meal 277 55 1 18

So I was able to get in 277 calories so far...Now the challenge is snack and what to eat after my 11:30am workout. I am still motivated and just counting down the days to day 30 so I can take some pics. I am confident I will see some change. I am getting stronger each day. Oh don't get it twisted I am on DAY 10 but I still be taking breaks like I was on day 4. But hey no pain no gain....

Let's get it baby!!!!! :smile:
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Hey!!!!! I'm on my 3rd day and absolutely love it!!!! This is my second time doing it. I was 2 weeks in and I had to have a hernia repair surgery so I had to stop working out for 4 weeks. But I'm back at it and loving it.
    I got Cardio Power & Resistance at 10:30, that one is one of my fav's. I'll check in on everyone this afternoon to see how your workouts went.

HAVE FUN!!!!

Angel
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    There is a Insanity thread going already that has been going for sometime with beachbody coaches who can help and answer most all questions! It is very fun and supportive. I will start my Insanity series for the second round here shortly, I completed first series in Nov and then did a round of 3 months of P90X and now I will do a Insanity crossed with another weight lifting program. I do believe the the thread is started by ripley36 titled Insanity? part5. If this one does NOT get to many on board come on and join us!!
    Verda
  • Well thank god it was a Recovery Day:smile: . I am on Day 11 and was happy to get a some what of a break. Had a great workout and really enjoyed my protein shaked that I made all by myself. It tasted ok but at least I was not shaking afterwards. I started seeing some slight changes but won't take pics until Monday when I do my second fit test. Really looking forward to these last two workout days so I can start week 3 on Monday.,Yipeeeee....I think the more I do Insanity the more Insane I get for the better of course. TTYL

Dig Deeper or Go Home Baby!!!:mad:
  • .Morning Everyone,

Today is Day 12 and what an accomplishment this is more me. I normally quit when I don't see results but for some reason I am so dedicated to this crazyness. Oh yeah I think I am starting to see a slight change in my upper abs in and in my back. I hope my eyes are not playing trips but my daughter says she sees it also.I have Cardio power and Resistance this morning so I will be back later..Gotta eat now..
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Can you tell me how long the workouts are?
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Jerzeediva, I'm right there with you. Feeling the pain makes me work even harder because I know the results will be awesome. Keep it up, you're doing great.
    Well, I finished my first week and I am feeling it. I'm also lifting weights as well so everything is about sore right now.

Kim the workouts are from like 30 min to almost an hour.
  • Ok so today is Day 13 and I had Pure Cardio with Abs..All I can is Damn I am Beat!! I woke up straight exhausted but found the strength to get the damn job done. Them damn mountain climbers and frog jumps are the worst. Anything dealing with jumping is the worst but I do it anyways., This abs part was no joke but I managed to push with only taking a few breaks because my damn thighs were burning. I guess I will feel the tightness tomorrow in my abs. I was in a pool of sweat and shaking but I made my shake and I was back in business. So tomorrow is a rest day for me and Monday is Week 3.

To read more follow me on my blog at http://www.jerzeediva1.wordpress.com
  • Ok folks…Day 15 is here and here are my Fit Test #2 Results

march 29/April 12
    Sk 50/63
    PJ 45/59
    PK 82/110
    PJ 10/30
    GJ 2/8 ROTATIONS
    SJ 6/13
    PU JACKS 11/30
    LPO 30/55

I have lost over a 1/2 to 3/4 inch off my waist,hips,arms. Feeling stronger and eating better. Here are my before pics which are HORRIBLE !!!!But I am baring my soul for the first time to see if you see what I see. I am motivated,dedicated in this journey and I will keep pushing on!!!

I mean come on I gotta be hot when I am riding my motorcycle in the summer. Operation “No Bellies on The Tank” is in effect.

Holla at ya’ll later ..I am just beat right now because when I pushed play I gave it more that 100%.

LET’S GET IT BABY!!!!!!
  • Day 2 of Week 5 and I am loving Recovery Week. It gives my feet some time to rest. I feel myself getting stronger and I am able to almost complete the full workout. Meeting my calorie intake and just waiting until Sunday to take my pics and measurements of my 30 day progress

DIG DEEPER BABY CAUSE I KNOW I AM

UNTIL THE NEXT TIME --DON'T PUSH PAUSE , JUST KEEP PUSHING
  • RondaK1
    RondaK1 Posts: 52 Member
    i want to do this workout but am afraid because i have a hernia(abdominal)
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    I would highly recommend NOT doing this program if you're not physically well... This could seriously hurt you even more.
This discussion has been closed.