Hello World!

Options
Hello all! I am a 30 year old teacher from Boise, Idaho looking to kick my bad food habits so my body can match my awesome workout schedule. I workout 6 days a week and eat well on the weekdays, but my weekends are terrible. A splurge here and there is all fine and good, but I need to reform my eating habits to be consistent no matter what day of the week it is. I am looking for a group or person/people to hold me accountable and to provide support for each other as we go through this journey. I currently am doing a hybrid of Turbo Fire and ChaLean Extreme for my workouts and trying to follow my calorie targets given by Fitness Pal. If you are interested in joining forces or already know of a group in progress, hit me up with a message.

Replies

• blink1281
    blink1281 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I have the same struggle. I do great all week. Then the weekend comes an i start to make some unhealthy choices. I will say that i have improved drastically since joining this site. Tracking my food daily really holds me accountable. With that said i could really use the support and encouragement as well.
  • blink1281
    blink1281 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    BTW love your profile pic!