Hello my name is Bryon

Options
Bownzi
Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
I am so excited to be here.... I have been on this for about two weeks and have been logging my food and exercises every day. I am almost 52 years old and have been through a major life change in the past few years. It was because of my neck I lost all the muscle tone on my left side... So I am now working hard to rebuild my life. I am left handed and had to learn to write and eat with my right hand. I really don't know how right handlers do it.... Very hard...but learnable... While all this was happening I lost my job but still didn't let it stop me... I found a new job and feel better about that now it's to rebuild the rest of my life through losing weight and rebuilding my left side... Any words of encouragement are graciously accepted.... But if you need someone to listen I'm there also... Happy training...

Replies

• FUELERDUDE
    FUELERDUDE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow.

If you have kept an upbeat perspective through an injury which most would consider debilitating, then I can see you going far so long as you apply that same drive towards the weight loss.

I have a medical condition which makes it a little more difficult to loose, but I have nothing on you. If anything you have just provided inspiration for me.

Thank you.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Welcome Bownzi and Fuelerduede,

I log daily and keep an open diary...take a look at my profile. You can add me if you would like. Good luck.
  • ScarletteS
    Options
    Good luck on your journey Bryon!!! I log everyday if you'd like to add :)