Starbucks Coffee Anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• awbower76
    awbower76 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    When I get a mocha, I get it with non-fat milk, no whipped cream, and only 2 shots of mocha flavoring. It saves 50 calories (each pump of mocha is 25 calories, and they use 4 in a grande), has protein from milk, and, while less chocolatey, still delicious. My regular drink is a grande non-fat cafe misto- half coffee, half non-fat steamed milk for 70 calories. Not a treat like the mocha, but good for an everyday choice.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad the OP made this thread. Meeting with my soon-to-be-ex to discuss our daughter tomorrow night at Starbucks. Now I know I can get a skinny latte for 90 cals. phew!
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much... I think im going to have to write all these drinks down and keep the list in my car. You were all a great help!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Cafe Americano, a dollop of cream or whole milk, no sugar.
  • coold
    coold Posts: 85
    Options
    I need some help. I love love love getting coffee from starbucks. Mochas in fact. I know they are full of calories so I was wondering some tips so I can still get a coffee and make it with less calories? Is soy milk less fattening? Please help!!!
    oMG it is my WEAKNESS....:sad: i was getting a venti peppermint mocha frappucino all the time!!! with (whip):blushing: just this week, b/c i joined here, i cut back to a grande (i don't like the "light version, but try it, if u like splenda, u may be ok with it) and no whip and it's still 280 but that's better than the 500 i was consuming before!!!:bigsmile:

also, the iced mocha low fat (made w/skim) is good...:drinker: