How's everyone doing? New pics

Options
pianoteacherevan
pianoteacherevan Posts: 55 Member
I've got some new pics to put up. I wanted to say to all my fellow MFP friends even though I've been away for a while. I'm still keeping up with my diet and exercise, and feeling better than ever. My boxing is improving, and so is my confidence. Life is just good sometimes you know?

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hey Evan, I believe that's your name cool boxing huh what kind of training you do besides sparring? Do you follow a bodyweight curriculum, weights or both?
  • pianoteacherevan
    pianoteacherevan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for asking. I do not follow a body weight curriculum really, and I do not lift weights. For strength training I do push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups with a medicine ball. At the gym I do shadowboxing, sometimes with hand weights. I love hitting the speed bag. I use the heavy bag, and the double-end bag. Then I'm usually either working in the ring with a partner who's using mitts, or just moving around with them in the ring practicing evasion. For a cool down I jump rope after each session.

I try to run 3 miles a day 6 days a week, but it's looking more like around 4 days a week at the moment. That's my biggest downfall. It's hard to get out and run when it's cold and raining sometimes.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply, uh that's a lot of jogging I mean the amount of days, but three miles is good if you were to add on the miles you would be looking at pro status. lol I just started jump roping, but I try & only do it for two or three minutes, because I know it has to bother the people downstairs & I'm considerate, but had it not been for that I would do it for 30-60 minutes it really is one of the best if not the best form of exercise.