Men

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    hahaha The people who say body are so full of themselves. The reason the Ugly chick has a great body is because she is just that...UGLY.

ha!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    ladies this just shows that all of u OBSESS too much over your bodies ... majority of men prefer face including my friends
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Ok.I have been joking around like always, but my honest answer is eyes. I think a lot can be said about a person from there eyes. So i would go with face.
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Face if we are being superficial, but I like women with a nice personality. Beauty fades as we get older, but a dull / nasty person will always be the same.
  • mytman
    mytman Posts: 218
    face
  • sigsby
    sigsby Posts: 220 Member
    I like a pretty face, a college education, a good job and a great sense of humor. Oh, and the most important thing of all... She has to be willing to put up with me.
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Body in shape and looking good because then the woman will be in shape. Everything is way easier when the woman is in shape and feeling good.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Face
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    ladies this just shows that all of u OBSESS too much over your bodies ... majority of men prefer face including my friends

But I'm not going to change my face. A guy can like it or lump it. My body I change to fit my own preferences whilst keeping my husband's in mind.
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member

Spot on right here. I dont care how banging a woman's body is, if you look like you should have a horse feed bag on, im out.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member

Spot on right here. I dont care how banging a woman's body is, if you look like you should have a horse feed bag on, im out.

hahahaha thats gold @macgeek.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member

:laugh:

If I were a guy, I would definitely go for a beautiful face over a nice body.

A beautiful face FTW :drinker:

How about a beautiful face and a booming body? :laugh:
  • Wow.. I'm kinda shocked! I really thought the guys would go for the body..
  • Jay606
    Jay606 Posts: 15 Member
    Unattractive face!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Wow.. I'm kinda shocked! I really thought the guys would go for the body..

A lot of ladies would think that i am sure as the body is given so much attention inmainstream media but in the real world things are different. (of course there are many out there that would say otherwise though.)
  • wjkfloyd
    wjkfloyd Posts: 125
    Face
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    I had expected to see a lot more "body" posts, nicely surprised.

not so good really.... people can change how their body looks, but can't change how their face looks.

I know, but most of us have been brought up with the image of perfect bodies and nothing else matters, this from a country where we still have Page 3, it's quite refreshing to see that it's not just about having a body to die for.

yeah I get you re page 3, it does make you think that men are only interested in big boobs.............(and it's not like you can control your boob size, is it?)

what I like is in many threads asking this question, plenty of men and women say they find confidence and intelligence more important than looks, that's very refreshing :flowerforyou:
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    I had expected to see a lot more "body" posts, nicely surprised.

not so good really.... people can change how their body looks, but can't change how their face looks.

I know, but most of us have been brought up with the image of perfect bodies and nothing else matters, this from a country where we still have Page 3, it's quite refreshing to see that it's not just about having a body to die for.

yeah I get you re page 3, it does make you think that men are only interested in big boobs.............(and it's not like you can control your boob size, is it?)

what I like is in many threads asking this question, plenty of men and women say they find confidence and intelligence more important than looks, that's very refreshing :flowerforyou:

Ive dated so many women with both but what im looking for now is a woman who is humble. Looks is over rated and gets old mostly is they are uninteresting and annoying.
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Us men not bothered really , as long as they can cook , clean , have no opinion, and are great (not good-but great ) in the sack we are happy :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Bet you were all getting ready to bite that one LOLOL
    BUT BODY WITH SHAPE PLEASE AND NOT BONES
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Call me FACEMAN :wink: