Tell me your 30 day shred experiences!

Options
I have just done my fith day on level 1 using my 2kg weights.I am working up to doing MAN press ups.I can already seeing a difference in my arms but BOY those lunges with anterior raises are TOUGH.

Replies

• jordan_vakil
    Options
    I have got to get this 30 day shred.... everyone is talking about it. I am gonna be looking for it today!
  • rachellock
    rachellock Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We bought the 30 day shred and are on day 5 - we are both seeing differences all over - but I totally agree - the side lunges plus anterior raises are tough!! Once I've mastered that I will be so happy :-) I love the DVD and would recommend to anyone
  • faerygal
    faerygal Posts: 51
    Options
    I love it!It kicks butt and it's only 20 mins!I am in the uk and I ordered mine from Amazon but I heard someone say it is in walmart?Anyway GET IT!By the way you are already hot!lol
  • choran
    choran Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 30 and LOVED this DVD!!!! I actually am sad that I am at the end! I moved on to Level 2 after the first day and did Level 2 for 14 days before moving on to Level 3! It is tough but soooo worth it!!!! There has been a huge difference in my body- mainly my abs and shoulders/ arms.

Think I am going to take a week off and start again!!!! Good luck to you all!
  • faerygal
    Options
    Glad you noticed a difference too Rachel,I thought it was wishful thinking on my part.I don't know when I will move up to level 2 but It's good to have a dvd that has goals to reach for instead of doing the same every day!Brit DVDs are a bit wimpy all in all!
  • marii92
    marii92 Posts: 77
    Options
    I'm thinking about starting the Shred. I hear that even though it's only 20 minutes, it targets every muscle in the body. I need something like that...I have exams coming up and I'm becoming too busy to work out :S
  • jordan_vakil
    Options
    I live in Germany right now and will have to order it, so it'll be like 2 weeks before I could start, but I plan to buy it today!Really excited about it.... My husband is in the army and there is a formal in mid May, just enough time!!

Thanks. :blushing:

I will keep posted on progress once I get it..
  • faerygal
    Options
    Good luck Jordan!:smile:
  • faerygal
    Options
    Yes Marii,I say go for it!I am a working mum,busy busy busy and 20 mins is not too hard to find.I find exercise makes me think clearly so it may help with your studies!Good luck!:smile:
  • charlottelea
    charlottelea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If it makes it easier for people then its on Itunes!
  • faerygal
    Options
    Thanks Charlotte!Ididn't know that.:tongue:
  • rachellock
    rachellock Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes - she is working this brit's butt!!!! Love it and hopefully we will have nice abs like them! :happy:
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, I have completed the 30 day shred and have started back on level 1 this time i'm doing it all like Natellie !!!! and tonight I will do day 9 L1. On the first time round I lost lots of inches and everything feels much firmer now.
  • Alexis1227
    Options
    I completed the 30 Day Shred in Feb. I hated it. I could feel my muscles being worked but got no results.
    Nothing was firmer, and I gained 3lbs (and it wasn't muscle).
  • MamaBear05
    MamaBear05 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have read lost of great things about the shred but it seems people are mostly seeing changes in abs and upper body. Anyone see results in the lower body, mainly thighs and rear end? I borrowed the dvd from my mom and want to try it but I want to know that I will see some results where I need it most.
  • faerygal
    Options
    sorry to hear that Alexis:ohwell: I hope you found something that does it for you!Mammabear I have it on good authority from my fella that my rear area is firmer ha ha!I think he is right.Anyway go for it,you have nothing to lose(except the obvious:laugh: )!