85 lbs lost w/ pics :)

Options
hungrypotato
hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
Me at 290 lbs

jc79yIC.jpg

Me at 230 or 240 forget

2KsPJiM.jpg

Me at 205 lbs :) can't wait to break the 200s :)

CjN6zyW.jpg

Love this website lost so much weight and I feel so much better. :)

Replies

• cheekychic70
    cheekychic70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You have done such a fantastic job best thing you can really start living life with a healthier, more energetic you :)
  • aharris31
    Options
    Wow...great job!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up :-)
  • Vivest
    Vivest Posts: 13
    Options
    Well done!! Keep it up and don't let anything slow you down.
  • scot1026
    Options
    Wow....you're doing an awesome job so far. Congrats and keep doing what you're doing because it's working.

Whats the time frame from 290 lbs. to present and what sort of diet/exercise plan are you following?
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Well done and keep it up! Not much further to go, it looks like!
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Dude that's badass, you look younger the more weight you lose!
  • hungrypotato
    Options
    Wow....you're doing an awesome job so far. Congrats and keep doing what you're doing because it's working.

Whats the time frame from 290 lbs. to present and what sort of diet/exercise plan are you following?

I started losing weight last June. I try to go to the gym at least 3 times a week. I do the stationary bike mostly, I do pushups and planks almost everyday.

I pretty much eat whatever as long as its in my calories. I know it's better to eat healthier foods but its better to start with smaller portions and then Slowly start incorporating healthier foods into it. .Today I went over but I am still under my maintenance calories, therefore I will still lose weight but just a little slower.
  • ourmaybebe
    ourmaybebe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!! Very inspirational:-)
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Great job! So inspiring!
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hotness times ten! Great job !
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Dude! Serious well done. You look so much better and so much young. Congratulations on your achievement. I wish I had found this site at your age. Congratulations again :)
  • lorenzo6596
    lorenzo6596 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow you weigh more than me and got your **** together to lose the weight! Your seriously an inspiration to me and i hope that to have a post that matches your success once im done with my transformation!
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! i don't know you personally, but i am very proud of you! you inspire me to stay motivated and reach my weight loss goal (: keep it up hun!
  • scot1026
    Options

I started losing weight last June. I try to go to the gym at least 3 times a week. I do the stationary bike mostly, I do pushups and planks almost everyday.

I pretty much eat whatever as long as its in my calories. I know it's better to eat healthier foods but its better to start with smaller portions and then Slowly start incorporating healthier foods into it. .Today I went over but I am still under my maintenance calories, therefore I will still lose weight but just a little slower.

Sounds good. I mostly try to eat healthy or low cal but it's boring, i miss my comfort fast foods lol.
    Again, great job and it has to be really nice to buy new clothes without the big X in the size.
  • jhavila
    Options
    Well done bud. You will hit ONEderland before you know it if you continue your pace. Look at how far you've come and not how much you have left. Keep up the great work.
  • hungrypotato
    Options

Sounds good. I mostly try to eat healthy or low cal but it's boring, i miss my comfort fast foods lol.
    Again, great job and it has to be really nice to buy new clothes without the big X in the size.

Thanks, yea I was so exited the first time being able to fit into a large :)

I used to be rockin the 3x
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic! Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    nice work!!
  • tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    keep it up you can do it!
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    Wow! Great transformation! :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!