What has been your favorite NSV so far?

Options

Replies

• Kennedy225
    Kennedy225 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Losing 28.25" my first month of JIllian Michael's Body Revolution! =) Just starting my second month, excited to see what it has in store. :D
  • iamponce
    iamponce Posts: 18
    Options
    Being able to run 6 miles in 60 minutes on the treadmill!!
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I found an old belt. It was 3XL 48-54". I am now 32" after 14 stone 4 pounds lost (200 pounds).

beltq.jpg

I also did my fastest 20km on the exercise bike at 33 minutes today. It used to be 40 minutes then 36 minutes.
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Mine is kinda silly, but getting out of the shower and being able to wrap the towel all the way around with no gap showing. So far that is not getting old.
    ^^^^ sooo definitely this!
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I was in Target and wearing a cute dress. My underpants fell off around my ankles in the middle of the store.

OH my I love this one....CONGRATS!!!
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Oh...oh! Being able to fit into a plane seat. just One. No thigh overhang into anyone else's :).
  • PaveGurl
    PaveGurl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Having to get rid of my favourite pants - I bought them at my previously low weight, then got too large to wear them.

A few months ago, they were falling off me.

I had to get them out of the house ASAP, for fear I'd sabotage myself so I could still wear them.
    Having to have my rings re-sized
    Being in a size I never, ever thought I'd see.
    That I outlift some of the guys in my weight room!
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Jeans I got 2 months ago were tight 36s but now getting really big on me
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    1. wearing my mom's engagement ring(lost the diamond out of mine at the beach last year). She was tiny.
    2. trying on clothes from a friend and some were 8's and small petite and dang if they fit!!(I was a tight 12/very loose 14)
    3. I accidential pantsed myself when I was showing my hubby how big the pair of jeans I had worn(like a week earlier).
    4. my hubby loves that I can wear the Dr Who shirt he gave me months ago & I actually comfortably fit into the Batsmaru shirt I wore 10 years ago.
    5. I easily squeezed past my oldest son's chair the other day, when he was sitting at the table w/ the chair pushed almost onto the kitchen island.
    6. my hubby can now hug me around my waist and grab his elbows.

I think I could go on and on... lol!
  • Sara29to30
    Options
    Mine is kinda silly, but getting out of the shower and being able to wrap the towel all the way around with no gap showing. So far that is not getting old.

I just experienced this yesterday!!!!
  • Sara29to30
    Options
    Oh...oh! Being able to fit into a plane seat. just One. No thigh overhang into anyone else's :).

Always a win!
  • Shawneb66
    Shawneb66 Posts: 124
    Options
    Being able to fit into my wedding dress...from 1988!!
  • mousemom18
    mousemom18 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Zipping up my high brown boots that I haven't worn in years.

Putting on the suit I bought before Christmas as motivation.

Next stop - black pencil skirt. Beige cords on deck.

And even though I haven't had the struggles of some of the posters here, I am totally impressed and inspired by some of these victories. Nice job, everyone. This stuff is truly worth celebrating.
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nine of my co-workers gave me a group card, each telling me how I was an inspiration to them.

WOW. Just WOW.
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Wearing clothes from the back of my closet. It's like having new clothes! I just went on a trip and brought a jumpsuit and a pair of pants that haven't fit me in 15 years.
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Just this morning working out with my trainer and he said "keep going, don't stop" but I had to because my pants were falling off - literally

Bahahaha - FUNNY!
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Far and away, my favorite is the ability to cross my legs. How I missed that. But I love getting to move the bra hooks to the last set and "shopping" from the back of my closet. I'm wearing clothes I have had on in ten years. I have a brand new with tags pair of Levi's I bought when Montgomery Wards went out of business. I can't wait to slid into those, rip the tags off and wear them!

I love the underpants/Target NSV. That's awesome!
  • NittanyLion95
    Options
    Having to buy new underwear 2 sizes smaller than I was wearing!!!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Have only lost like 10-13lb (it bounces), but 18.5 inches overall which is MUCH better!

- Clothes that are suuuper baggy that were once skinny-fit

- Wearing tighter clothes and getting compliments

- Getting hit on and asked on dates all the time

- Back fat vanishing

- Going out in a sleeveless dress without having to wear a blazer/jacket/cardigan

- Being able to lift more than some of the men at the gym, despite only just joining and it only being 25kg

- Hot guy all the girls fancy at the gym checking me out

But most of all, just feeling better about myself. Yes, compliments and being asked out are nice, but I'm not interested, and looking better to YOURSELF if much better than any man thinking you're a piece. :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Being able to put my wedding rings back on! I had to stop wearing them when I was pregnant with my son. Then I lost the weight and could wear them again, but then I gained most of it back and had to stop again. It made me feel awful! Now they're swirling around my finger and I worry they'll fall off!