This is mine..what is YOUR mantra each day?

Options
"I am inspired to be as fit as I can be, and healthy as I can be, and to surround myself with positive people who add greatness to my life and whose lives I can be a positive influence on."

Thinking and being positive adds to your feeling of well-being which adds to our heath and vitality. ( the opposite is true too.. keep in mind)

Would love to hear yours...

Replies

• GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Come on... anyone??
  • agggie550
    agggie550 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    "Fat Doesnt Care"

Meaning, my body doesnt care if its cold out, my body doesnt care if im tired, or its raining ... If i want to be healthy and live a more healthy life style, I have to mean earn and live it, not just be a fair weather workerouter.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Nothing worth having is ever easy.
  • GG70
    Options
    "Fat Doesnt Care"

Meaning, my body doesnt care if its cold out, my body doesnt care if im tired, or its raining ... If i want to be healthy and live a more healthy life style, I have to mean earn and live it, not just be a fair weather workerouter.

Love this!!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    This mantra came to me yesterday as soon as I woke up:

"The sun is up, the sky is blue. This day was made for me and you. Always love and always trust, the universe has a plan for us".

:smile:
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I have a couple.
    "Happy and Healthy" - meaning I must not sacrifice one for the sake of the other.
    "Food is Fuel" - meaning that I eat to fuel my workouts, rather than work out so I can eat more.
  • malfx
    malfx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I watch this every morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45mMioJ5szc
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Put it down.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Always fade out in a montage.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Put it down.

This is awesome. :laugh:
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    001aaa_zps310a1518.jpg
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:13, 14 NIV)

If I've made a mistake (like yesterday I had a crappy night didn't workout went straight to bed, not a good dinner etc). I used to would have sat in that shame of "oh I messed up" and would let it get in the way and give up or use it as an excuse to slack off. Now I'm training my mind to forget what is behind (good or bad) and just press on towards the goal and not give up! Even though I had a crappy night last night that's no reason for me to sit in it and not workout this morning!
  • charbear32
    charbear32 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:13, 14 NIV)

If I've made a mistake (like yesterday I had a crappy night didn't workout went straight to bed, not a good dinner etc). I used to would have sat in that shame of "oh I messed up" and would let it get in the way and give up or use it as an excuse to slack off. Now I'm training my mind to forget what is behind (good or bad) and just press on towards the goal and not give up! Even though I had a crappy night last night that's no reason for me to sit in it and not workout this morning!

Love this!!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    "Do it Anyway"
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    "You have to be prepared to sacrifice what you are, for what you will become"
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Never let your fear decide your fate.

Lift all the heavy things.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Okay to be serious, mine would probably be "It's not going to help"

I like to eat when I'm upset or stressed, I tell myself "It's not going to help" and usually can talk myself out of it. Losing weight won't solve all of my problems, but neither will being fat.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Every morning, I get up, pee, look in the mirror & say, "Don't eff ish up."

Then I slap myself.

Also, I'm more vulgar.

Because I'm vulgar.
  • GG70
    Options

YES!!! love this!!
  • teachermegan
    teachermegan Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't challenge me it won't change me.

The time is going to pass anyway, so make it count.