Want to start 30 day shred with me?

Options
13»

Replies

• joeymalone142
    Options
    I just joined this group, a bunch of people starting The Shred tomorrow but they are ok with you having already started recently.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12548-30-day-shred-starting-march-1st

I am buying a heart rate monitor so I can better know how many calories I am burning and can eat back!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Just did day 4! I didn't finish the last circuit.. kids.. LOL. BUT, I'm doing an ab challenge for the month too. So I did that, and I walked 2 miles this morning! AND I controlled my diet today! YAY ME! :) How is everyone doing with the challenge???
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing with the 30DS????
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    I did day 6 today. It was pretty disappointing. I wasn't sore and I know I have more endurance, but when I started the jumping jacks I had a terrible pain in my back, right about where the back of my bra is and I couldn't even do them. I was really afraid of hurting myself and it was painful! Then when I did the first lunge with bi-cep curl my back thigh hurt like hell! Like I almost pulled some thing. I felt like I was falling a part today in ways totally different from the initial soreness and exhaustion. I hope tomorrow is better. I think I need a more supportive sports bra and that will help my back. And I am thinking maybe my thigh hurt because I didn't get as good of a warm up from the jumping jacks because of my back.
  • RunAmock
    RunAmock Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I started it a while back and lost steam, though I didn't find it too bad to keep up with. Maybe this time by joining alongside you guys, I will keep myself more motivated.
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I just want someone to know that I bought the DVD and can't wait to start! Yay!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I would like to start this as well!!! I heard it is on netlifx instant stream. If so, I am going to start on Monday. I thought you had to do this every day? I'm In!! How do I get in on this?
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    At the end we should post our before and after pictures along with before and after measurements!!!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I just want someone to know that I bought the DVD and can't wait to start! Yay!
    Yay!!! I'm doing day 6 tonight! welcome!!!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I would like to start this as well!!! I heard it is on netlifx instant stream. If so, I am going to start on Monday. I thought you had to do this every day? I'm In!! How do I get in on this?

Nope, not on netflix. At least not for the streaming... :grumble: However, it IS on youtube.. Just put in jillian michael's 30 day shred.. It'll pop up. All three levels are on there. That's how I do it :blushing: