Hi Everyone :-) Can we be friends?

Options

Replies

• funnygirlt
    funnygirlt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    HI--I would love to add you as a friend on this crazy journey we are on...I started a few weeks ago, and the pounds are coming off slowly. I also am trying to learn how to cook (and not burn everything), so it should be an adventure...

Looking forward to hearing from you...I think support is so important when trying to start a new way of doing things--including eating and living healthy

Enjoy your day ! terri
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura! Congrats on the weight loss. You can do it with the help of this page, and the motivation within yourself :) I am going to friend request you.
  • Laura013009
    Laura013009 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura, my name is Laura and i am new to MFP. I don't have many friends on here, i started this with a couple girls i work with and we have been supporting each other. I would love to have more friends. I am sorry i don't have a picture posted. yet, I can tell ya a little about myself. I am 32 years old, and i have also struggled my whole life with my wieght... I topped out at my heaviest at 270, and i too have done WAY too many Yo-Yo diets though out the years. I am now currently at 247. Congratulations on your weight loss so far :)
  • brittanyburkhart
    Options
    Im starting ...again...today! not a yoyo diet but just trying to get in the habit of living a better life and feeling like a better me! Good Luck Girl! Here if you ever need someone to talk to! :)
  • 4C_diva
    4C_diva Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you can feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    sure you and anyone else can add me. the stronger the support system the better for us all to win
  • treesa101
    Options
    Hi I am tressa, you cant have to mant friends the chatter the better that way you know that you arent alone in this. if you are seriouse about taken care of you and have good ideas to share than add me.

treesa
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. Feel free to add me. Anyone can add me. I am always up for more people for support and also more people to talk to and become friends with.

Take care
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well as anybody else.. Thanks!
  • RacheeeRay
    RacheeeRay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! We'll all help each other out on this journey and have some fun along the way too :)
  • angelawins
    Options
    HI there! I'm in the saddle with you. I'm back for round 2 and am adding friends for motivation this time. I usually only us MFP at work, so I don't log on the weekends. I get right back to it Monday-Friday though. I'm on Operation Hot Body?
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends!
  • terrbeary
    Options
    :flowerforyou: need help getting to exercise have a bad back so it has to be low impact any one else have this problem?
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Love to give support & motivation daily & would love the same in return. "Makes my day" Sent a friend request :wink:
  • grayc01
    grayc01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to the MFP community, but looking forward to the encouragement. Add me.
  • mbuckley712
    mbuckley712 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also new to the MFP app and community..please feel free to add me... looking for friends.
  • his_mrsjen
    his_mrsjen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and just like everyone else, I'm looking for friends that can also support & motivate me. Add me. Looking forward to becoming healthy with all of you :)
  • Lsteedly85
    Lsteedly85 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'd love to follow your journey as well as anyone else!! :wink:
  • meliafairy
    meliafairy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you! Motivational friends help make this whole journey worthwhile!
  • skinneminne8
    Options
    I could use friends also so I will add you. If anyone else wants to add me please do so. :)