New from PA

LineDancer
LineDancer Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I started with MFP a little over two weeks ago and have lost 5 pounds. Not too bad, since I sit at a desk all day and exercise is not one of my favorite things. I exceeded my daily calorie intake on Easter by 600 calories (wine & desserts), but my weight was only up 1/2 pound this morning. So I am going to allow myself that cheat day once in a while.

I have been reading and enjoying the message boards. There have been some tips and words of support that have been helpful. Since this website seems to be working for me on a few different levels, I decided it was time to participate. Sooo......HELLO, Everyone!!!

Replies

• I started with MFP a little over two weeks ago and have lost 5 pounds. Not too bad, since I sit at a desk all day and exercise is not one of my favorite things. I exceeded my daily calorie intake on Easter by 600 calories (wine & desserts), but my weight was only up 1/2 pound this morning. So I am going to allow myself that cheat day once in a while.

I have been reading and enjoying the message boards. There have been some tips and words of support that have been helpful. Since this website seems to be working for me on a few different levels, I decided it was time to participate. Sooo......HELLO, Everyone!!!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Welcome and goodluck!
    :flowerforyou:
    dd
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Hello and Welcome. Congrats on your successes.

:drinker: Here is to many more :drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.