Deodorant question

Options
2»

Replies

• andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have a question about deodorant/anti-perspirant. Does anyone here sweat a lot? Like you could be just sitting and sweat weather it was hot or cold?? I've tried the Secret Clinical Protection stuff that you're supposed to apply every night for a certain period of time & it's supposed to shrink your sweat pores or whatever it's called so you won't sweat so much, but it did not work for me. =[

I hate that I sweat so much... I've not only tried the Secret brand, but also Degree.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I have a question about deodorant/anti-perspirant. Does anyone here sweat a lot? Like you could be just sitting and sweat weather it was hot or cold?? I've tried the Secret Clinical Protection stuff that you're supposed to apply every night for a certain period of time & it's supposed to shrink your sweat pores or whatever it's called so you won't sweat so much, but it did not work for me. =[

I hate that I sweat so much... I've not only tried the Secret brand, but also Degree.

I do! I'm Italian and definitely got my dad's sweat glands! I've been using this Dove stuff my bf found in his garage and it's been working wonders for me. Not only does it soak into my pores quickly but when I sweat hardcore at my workout, I don't smell (even when I forget to reapply right before my work out - so I'm going on about 12 hour-old deodorant). I also apply at night right after I work out so that might be helping. I'll try to remember to check what the exact name of it is and let you know. I know it's the only thing that I haven't been SMELLY while using it. I'm not sure how much it's helped for actual sweat quantity though.
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options

I do! I'm Italian and definitely got my dad's sweat glands! I've been using this Dove stuff my bf found in his garage and it's been working wonders for me. Not only does it soak into my pores quickly but when I sweat hardcore at my workout, I don't smell (even when I forget to reapply right before my work out - so I'm going on about 12 hour-old deodorant). I also apply at night right after I work out so that might be helping. I'll try to remember to check what the exact name of it is and let you know. I know it's the only thing that I haven't been SMELLY while using it. I'm not sure how much it's helped for actual sweat quantity though.

THANK YOU!!!! I really appreciate that. =D
  • softball251325
    Options
    There was one time that I had lost my deodorant and I was cleaning my car outvand found it under my seat it was a pretty hot day when I did that and my deodorant was not melted maybe a lil hot but not melted
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't know what kind of job you have or if you even have a desk, but if you do, can you keep some deodorant in your desk at work? I keep a travel sized one in my desk drawer so I can reapply in the case I go out to walk at lunch (I'm also in the south & we're dealing with 90+ degrees early this year... :grumble:)

^This! I keep baby wipes in there too.