Extreme makeover weight loss edition the workout

Options
I am on level one and cannot figure out how to log it on here. I also have 30 day shred but havent done it bc i am in an upstairs apartment. The floors are really creaky so the jumping would make a lot of noise for the people downstairs. Any help?? I am new to this site so I would greatly appreciate it!

Replies

• MommaChrissi
    MommaChrissi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know??
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What time do you normally work out? I will say still work out because no matter if you are walking around the house or apartment you are going to make noise. I have creaky floors as well and I said to myself if someone comes knocking at my door about the noise I will just let them know I am working out for only 30 minutes and trying to have better health. They may even want to join you. I have tried the 30 day shred for about 10 days and it is great.
  • MommaChrissi
    MommaChrissi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I can just let them know that I am going to be working out at that time every day and maybe vary between 15 mins and 30 mins. They would probably understand and not mind. Can you tell me how you log your 30 day shred? I think I will start that on Monday/ Tuesday.