Need help - What am I doing wrong?

Options
Hello MFP friends.

I am 33, 5'2" and as of this morning 120.5 I don't know my BF, I would guess about 22-25% I hold all my extra weight in my belly.
I work out 6 x week right now running 40 minutes or 4 miles every day. I take Sunday's off for house cleaning and hot yoga. I count my calories and post 99.9% of everything I eat/drink. I don't drink alcohol. I haven't been lifting weights either (I plan to start Thursday at a Body Pump class and adding it 3x a week less running..).. I've opened up my diary for public viewing. Can someone please recommend what I am doing wrong? I can't lose anymore weight - I dropped 2 lbs three weeks ago and I actually gained them back this past week.. You'd think with the running and less than 1500cals a day that I'd be down to my ideal 115.

I think my diet is fine but I need perspective. Please tell me what you all think...

Replies

• sarbear1993
    Options
    Not eating enough!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Read this carefully and adjust your daily caloric intake accordingly.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You're not far from your goal weight so any loss will be very slow. Also, you're current weight you're smack dab in the middle of the normal BMI range so 120 may be your body's weight it wants to be. Focus more on what your body looks like, measurements, etc. than the number on the scale.
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I agree. Try to eat more.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Running 6 days a week and eating under 1500 calories.. ya.. That. Eat to fuel your body don't punish it.
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    No offense, but one day your lunch was 90 calories?? You need to eat more...
  • lisa3024
    lisa3024 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you feel? If you feel healthy and happy and you enjoy the 7 days of workouts--yes, housework and yoga are workouts, then you are fine, don't concern yourself with a few pounds. If you are tired and down or fixating on your body image, maybe you aren't eating enough or maybe, you are working out too much. Sometimes your body needs to really take a day off. Read, watch clouds going by, meditate...

I am much older than you, and I know that our metabolism starts to slow a bit by your mid thirties, but, except for strength training, you are doing what you need to do to keep your metabolism up.

We just need to take care of ourselves physically and spiritually. It is ok to give yourself permission just to be sometimes.
  • run2bfree
    run2bfree Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for taking the time to respond. I will definitely do more to eat more calories. My friend Deb suggested the same thing. I really appreciate your feedback.