Replies

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I am fat and I <3 cake :drinker:
  • KishaO
    KishaO Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a black female and do not like Watermelon!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I am a woman and I expect my man to be the head of the household ;)
  • MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd, and I play Dungeons and Dragons. <3
  • Maple669
    Options
    I'm from near Boston... I say Wicked a lot and nevah pronounce my Ahhhh'S
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My marriage follows very traditional gender roles. I do all the meal planning, cooking, and cleaning while my husband is the main bread-winner and does all the car fixing and handyman stuff. I'm also a bit goth and wear only black.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wisconsin and I like beer and cheese.. Hate people from Illinois, and don't agree with what you think "binge drinking" is.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I am Italian and flap my hands around a lot when I talk.

I am Jewish and am a professional guilt tripper.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I am a woman and I expect my man to be the head of the household ;)

:drinker:
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    I am bald and beauti ..... oh sod it!

I am British and Proud of it!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I ride a Harley. I wear leather. I am hairy. I drink beer. I swear a lot. I listen to metal. I like women probably more than I should. I am a member of an MC. I watch Sons Of Anarchy and The Devils Ride. I talk about bikes pretty much 24/7. I spend a lot of time in Harley dealerships talking to the guys that work there.

I am German. I love sausage and beer. I have blonde hair/blue eyes.

I'm from Wisconsin. I love sausage and cheese. I love Harleys and the Badgers, but HATE the Packers. I have no feeling about the Brewers or Bucks because baseball and basketball are boring.

I'm an Atheist. I loathe people that push religion on everyone else. Also I despise people cannot do anything without praying first or thanking "god" afterward.

I am a Bear fan. I love Polish sausage and Chicago-style hot dogs. Chicago-style pizza leaves New York-style in the dust. I hold a special place in my heart for Mike Ditka and Walter Payton. I love my team, even during the 4-12 years.

I support "traditional gender roles" and old-fashioned family values. I believe my place is at work providing for my family and that my wife's place is in the home taking care of the housework and raising our children to do the same. I help her with the housework on the weekends, as well as mowing the lawn, fixing things around the house, and doing vehicle maintenance.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Female and love to hunt (nickname: Camo Barbie)
    I'm a black female and do not like Watermelon!
    This thread is for stereotypes that FIT YOU. You're looking for the other thread...
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    I am Irish and it not a night out until everyone's pissed and someone got punched:)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I think I might be a stereotypical individualist.... if that's not an oxymoron
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm Italian, Catholic and my mom comes from a family of 12 kids. So we fit every stereotype, catholic and Italian = large family!
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    YES IT'S POP!!!!! And yes, I drive fast in snow too!

quote]
    I'm from the North... I call soda "pop" and can drive the speed limit in any weather!!
    [/quote]
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman and I'm moody.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I am Irish and it not a night out until everyone's pissed and someone got punched:)

Did you hear the one about the three Irishmen who walked right past a pub?
    Yea, me neither.
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish and I actually do love whiskey and actually do have a terrible temper... Don't have red hair though hahaha :P
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman, and petite - and I can't handle my liquor after like 2 drinks.