Then and Now - (PICS!!)

Options
I had to post another topic for the week day crowd :) I started this journey in August of 2012 at 175 lbs. Here I am almost 6 months later, 14 lbs lighter and have learned so much about myself in the process!! I am not stopping here either. I have about 6 more lbs to go before I reach my first goal (20 lbs) then I plan on going for another 15 after that.

The one thing that I would say for those that are struggling right now is, KEEP GOING!!! If you are in a slump, research and try something different. No matter how slow the weight loss is, or how many times you lose a pound then gain it right back, just keep going and eventually you will find what works for you and the weight will come off :)

Just some words to hopefully get you motivated on a Tuesday:

"If you're tired of Starting Over, STOP GIVING UP!"
"The reward is not so Great without the struggle"
"When Nothing goes Right, Go LEFT"

"Never Give up on a Dream Just Because of the Time it will Take to Accomplish it. The Time will Pass Anyway."
"People often say that Motivation Doesn't Last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why its recommended Daily." :wink:

34fnmnb.jpg

sq4c3m.jpg

mkwz8y.jpg

Replies

• DeLiRi0uS2010
    Options
    Have to change capital IMG to lower case :-) Here you go! And great work!
    34fnmnb.jpg

Iimg]mkwz8y.jpg
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Do you know how to make the pics smaller without reloading the pics? THey are so huge! lol
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. To make the pics smaller [ img ] should be lowercase.
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    You looking good..... **whistle** great job keeping it up and showing us that it can be achieved!! Love the quotes and motivation sayings.... all so very true!!
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I love those quotes too :) I am going to have to put those on my profile :)
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    Amazing! I love your outlook on it and celebrating your achievements along the way. Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!