Biggest Loser FAKE!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Well think about this:

NO ONE could run 6.0 for a minute, yet somehow they all ran faster than that AFTER digging in sand (which is hard to do) for I think what was 30 minutes?

And honestly, any trainer can beat down a contestant to death in a 2 hour session. Jillian must be staying up late at night taking care of that baby because she's psycho this season.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • LernRach
    LernRach Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    But we kinda know that from the first week right?? I mean, that "first time" they exercise, and they actually can do something, does that make sense to you?? The first time you went to the gym, however big or small u were, were u able to last that long in their? or able to do much... come on.... I must say, until this year, it kinda gave me the motivation to keep eating lol! as in, I know I am much slimmer than them, so hey let's eat... Although that aint the case this year my dear friends!!!
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    LOL I am watching too, idk why, never really watched before. I just like reality shows and tend to get emotionally invested in people. I cried when Mike went home, lame haha. I also really like Danni, I will be super bummed if she has to leave :(

But I started watching knowing none of it is reality based on the Kai interviews I've read so I don't put stock into any of what I see.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    worst season yet...
  • Emilie04444
    Emilie04444 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I really liked the season with John Rhode, but I haven't been able to get into it since. It feels much more scripted and fake than it used to. More like a soap opera than a competition!

I loved that season too. I found John's determination inspiring. Also Couples 2, the one where Helen won