What's for dinner tonight?

Options
Afternoon all (it's 17.15 here in England), I'm having a cod fillet with a spicy glaze, new potatoes and American Ranch salad, followed by strawberries, quark and WW fromage frais. Might have a snack later on tonight too :)

What does everyone else have planned for dinner? Always looking for new friends on here with open diaries x

Replies

• weightloser122
    Options
    skinnytaste spinach lasagna rolls
  • brokenjawedmuse
    Options
    Asiago + Spinach chicken sausage and broccoli (blew my calories on lunch!)
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Chili with lean ground beef, tomatoes, corn and black beans, rice for husband and kids, and corn bread muffins.
  • jnmscott
    Options
    leftovers at my house tonight :) I am sick and don't have the energy to cook tonight, so leftover taco's it is.
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's grilled Italian chicken tenders, sauteed veggies (green peppers, tomatoes, corn sliced off the cob, and maybe some asparagus) and left over baked potato. Yum! My diary is open.
  • Bizzeemamanj
    Options
    Turkey Taco Tuesday! Turkey tacos with fresh fixings (avocado, tomato, cabbage, cheese and salsa) plus homemade sopas! Yum!

Last night was broiled rainbow trout marinated in Asian seafood sauce, grilled asparagus with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, fresh grated parmesan and couscous.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Sesame-ginger salmon "en papillote" with asparagus and bell peppers. Possibly some wild rice on the side to round it out.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    A vegetarian version of McDonald's McRib sandwich based on the Hungry Girl recipe.
  • melcookson
    melcookson Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy :)
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Just threw some chicken in the crock pot with chipotle-lime marinade. From the bottle, I thought it would be like a fajita-style marinade, but no, it smells like barbecue sauce. So, I guess that's BBQ chicken tacos tonight. With refried beans on the side. Ole, y'all!
  • schaskes
    schaskes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    shrimp with artichokes, orzo stuffed peppers, and roasted veggies.
    Last night was breakfast for dinner - greek yogurt waffles and chicken breakfast sausage.
    Tomorrow night - steak and salad
  • melcookson
    Options
    Jeez, I feel like a crappy cook compared to you lot! I need to get myself sorted and start thinking up some exciting meals! :(
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    spaghetti...damn the carbs!
  • bigb2001
    bigb2001 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Boiled Chicken and baked sweet potato's
  • Nonnyette
    Nonnyette Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Dal, tomato paneer, and rice. Need to eat vegetarian tonight and I love making these things!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Left-over pasta!
  • dearly4ever
    dearly4ever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sauteed spinch and salmon
  • Tiff4378
    Tiff4378 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Chicken Parmesan with whole grain pasta. It will run me right at 500 calories but it's very filling. :)
  • natalienovella88
    Options
    Tonight I will be baking a chicken breast in the oven with diced tomatoes on top and a sprinkle of fresh parmasean, then spaghetti sqaush on the side with Prego Light Spaghetti Sauce!
  • melcookson
    Options
    Tonight I will be baking a chicken breast in the oven with diced tomatoes on top and a sprinkle of fresh parmasean, then spaghetti sqaush on the side with Prego Light Spaghetti Sauce!

What's spagetti squash? Not heard of it here in England......