C25K - Anyone starting today?

Options
Last year, I made it all the way to Week 5, Day 3. I tried it over, and over, and over again for weeks, and I never got past it. I want to give it another shot, and I was hoping to find a buddy to work through it with. Is anyone just starting today, or maybe yesterday?

Replies

• AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I need to start it over again. I'll be your c25k buddy ;) Day 1 tonight.
  • Vicki66C
    Vicki66C Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I completed it a few years ago, although I was in better shape then. I really want to start again. I am willing to start up again tonight if you are looking for a buddy. Please feel free to send me a friend request and we can keep each other accountable if you'd like.
  • xunleashed
    xunleashed Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there was a different version for treadmills...do most people use this?
  • minikhan95
    minikhan95 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight! Feel free to add me :) We can keep each other accountable.
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! Well, restarted. Anyway, I've got a 5k in May, so I'm pretty motivated. And trying not to break another ankle.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there was a different version for treadmills...do most people use this?

No, not really different. Its just different running on a treadmill than it is outside, because of the whole self-propelled floor thing. You can make the treadmill closer to running outside by setting the incline to a 2...

I use the Zen Labs app - it's free - and I love it!
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm doing C25K, albeit a little further ahead than what you were looking for. I'm on week 8 and do all my workouts on the treadmill. I used to go jogging quite regularly but got out of the habit so thought I'd give this a whirl. I actually think it is easier to run outside compared to on a treadmill as u have distractions etc. Anyway, if anyone wants to add me for a bit of support and motivation feel free. hopefully I'll be finished by the end of next week and then I plan to enter a few 5k's purely for fun
  • Simona180
    Simona180 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here but yes, I am starting today. I realized it's only about 10 weeks until the Toronto Marathon and I REALLY want to run the 5K.