Cake for lunch

Forgot my lunch at home, and well, I was starving. Coworker had a birthday, so ate some cake. He says his wife made it with very little butter (half the amount that the recipe calls for) and used Splenda instead of sugar. At least I won't COMPLETELY regret it.

How should I try and record this? Should I google a basic vanilla cake recipe and use that, or use a generic listing (like yellow cake with vanilla frosting) and hope for the best? I'm guessing I ate around 3 ounces

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Cake for lunch - awesome! LOL Been there!

In cases like this, I use the SWAG method for logging - scientific wild-*kitten* guessing - a trick I learned from a former boss on days when he wasn't sure how to order for the store. :tongue: Find the best entry you can in the database and just wing it.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member

In cases like this, I use the SWAG method for logging - scientific wild-*kitten* guessing - a trick I learned from a former boss on days when he wasn't sure how to order for the store. :tongue: Find the best entry you can in the database and just wing it.

Couldn't say it any better than this^^^^
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member

Yep!!