Women in 20's who eat & log daily!

Options

Replies

• szarlotka717
    szarlotka717 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and eat about 1520 calories a day (I'll dip to 1200 occasionally, but also eat maintenance occasionally). I once took a 3 week break from MFP when I was traveling abroad and had limited Internet, but otherwise have logged daily since I joined MFP. Feel free to add!
  • jesikabaker4u
    jesikabaker4u Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 also. I log daily diary open... And I'm fun :-) welcome to add me.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Good to see the support here!
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I am 25,childless,single.Log daily.I have improved a lot by jotting down what I eat and I workout to youtube videos for a good burn :) I'll add you :)
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i'm too old! :laugh:
  • ralphie_hutch
    Options
    Have added you!

im 25, with no kids and an unhealthy addiction to carbs/sugar!! I log daily and have an open diary - really trying to watch what i eat but as I have recently given up smoking, i'm not being too hard on myself if I have a treat ;)
    xx
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey, 25 from the UK - Open diary :-) No kids or other half, 1500 cals roughly a day - request sent!
  • natm91
    natm91 Posts: 39
    Options
    im 21 and log daily :) im a pescatarian (i think thats the spelling) with an awful addiction to sweets (my guilty pleasure is haribo im afraid to say) feel free to add me always more friends and support is welcome :D
  • kelooki
    Options
    I usually eat around there. I am trying to get into the habit of logging what I eat. I need to up my protein to build muscle as well as keep an eye on my iron.
    I like to go periods of time without certain foods that I love. For February, I gave up breads and sweets. I'm just eyeballing the calendar for March 1st - I'm gonna chow down on a thick pizza slice. ^^
  • sunshineaims
    sunshineaims Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I;m 26, I have just started this and log daily, open diary. I have also just begun exercising! Try for 1200 a day, and weekends are my downfall!
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

I think I fit that description well :)
    I'm 26yo (turning 27 in June) Finnish lady - no kids or significant other. I eat about 1520 cals/day and I log daily. My diary is open for friends.

Sending you a friend request~
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 20, 21 this year. I have an open diary and comment, motivate and enjoy support! Feel free to add me!
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 27, log daily, and try to NET between 1200 and 1600 daily (as such my actual calories tend to be between 1500 and 2300 depending on the amount of exercise I did that day)

Feel free to add me, just a word of warning, I'm not a "clean" eater, and realize my macros need some work ;)
  • spreag
    spreag Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I fit the description (: anyone feel free to add me (:
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    22 really active on here. open diary from Baltimore Maryland: Why Bless when you can BMORE!!!

HOME OF THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS BALTIMORE RAVENSSSS

lifting junky, you may get a little of my personal life, nursing student, work at gym, and nanny. SOOO CRAZY HECTIC

But i love my friends list and all the active peeps

add me kiddos
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 19 but I'll be 20 on Friday, so I figured I'm close enough to count. I log everyday and try to exercise a few times a week, though I'll admit, the exercise aspect is not something I'm good at. It'd be fantastic to have friends around the same age who are either going through the same problems as me school wise or just understand what it's like to be out of shape when you're supposed to be in your "time of your life" phase.

Everyone feel free to add me and we can encourage each other :flowerforyou:
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, and have been logging for more then 200ish days straight. My food isn't always the best, but my motivation is high. :) Add me if you'd like too.

I eat anywhere between 1200 and 1700 depending on the day.
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, have no kids, eat up to 1600 daily, also have days when it's not working that well, and i love popcorn! :-)
  • Dccoote
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 22 year old Australian. I'm not new to this but I am abit of a yoyo when it comes to this so I'm hoping that by getting involved in this forum and seeing all you ladies' posts will keep me motivated :) my calorie intake is about 1300. Feel free to add me.
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. im 23, UK, log daily & just started 30 day shred today.
    I have an open diary and prefer friend with open diaries so i can see other options for what i am eating.

Feel free to add for support. :)