Need inspiration! Post some more pics in here!

Options
mommy2ans
mommy2ans Posts: 93 Member
Those of you that haven't posted pics yet, post them in here please. I love looking at these, makes me really feel like i can do it :)

Replies

• Granny2b
    Granny2b Posts: 91
    Options
    yeah iv just started and would like to see pictures it would be a real motivator !
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Anyone?? I'd like to see this too!
  • holliscobb
    holliscobb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have not quite figured out how to post pictures to a thread like this but I do have before and during pictures in my profile. The picture of me wearing a black jacket was taken in November 2009, 30 lbs heavier than I am now. The other picture was just taken last weekend on Easter Sunday. It is a little hard to see because I am standing behind my kids (typical overweight person, hiding behind others in pictures!), but I think the weight loss is still noticable. I still have a long road ahead but I'm well on my way! Good luck on your journey, you can do this!
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I shared mine recently, but the post is long gone and I've lost more weight and taken new (better) pics since then, so I'll post again :bigsmile:

page9.jpg

page8.jpg

page7.jpg
  • brandyirigoyen
    Options
    Awesome Job You look GREAT!!
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    I'm afraid any old/recent photos would show me losing weight in reverse!! I'm only down 7 pounds, but I hope to have some killer 'after' pictures before too long. The one in my profile is an old pic.. about 20 pounds ago. I'm hoping seeing my old self on a daily basis will inspire me to get back down to that weight (and maybe lose another 10 after).
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I shared my recently, but the post is long gone and I've lost more weight and taken new (better) pics since then, so I'll post again :bigsmile:

Holy cow. You look like a totally different person (except for the lip ring lol)!
  • MelissaLu
    MelissaLu Posts: 83
    Options
    I have a before and after picture in my photos section. I'd post them here but I'm at work haha
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    I shared mine recently, but the post is long gone and I've lost more weight and taken new (better) pics since then, so I'll post again :bigsmile:

page9.jpg

page8.jpg

page7.jpg
    you look AMAZING......healthy, vibrant, young and beautiful........what a transformation!!!!!! EXCELLENT JOB!!!!
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    290437_6027-1.jpg290437_9606-1-1-1.jpg

290437_1624-1.jpg
    m_f6c7881ff51d4cfaa5daa0cf2c7257c2.jpg

It has been a long journey, but it was totally worth it!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • psmith64
    psmith64 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My advice, is to stick with it for sure on this site, it will work if you want it to

Three years ago I joined a calorie counting web site, and logged religiously for 12 months, all my food and exercise. I ate all the things I liked still, just less. From being a couch potato I started to exercise, just walking at first, but by the time the end of the 12 months came, I was cycling 60 miles in a 5 hour period.

Bearing in mind most of my adult life I have been overweight, in that year, I went from just under 20 stone to 12st 7 lbs , nearly 7 stone.

Hear is what I looked like at the start:-

psmith_b41.jpg

And this is what I looked like at the end of 12 months:-

psmith_now2.jpg
    I have taken my finger off the pulse due a couple of stressful events over the past 18 months and have put 1 1/2 stone back on, hence the reason I am here to get back in control by logging.

Hope my story may help someone.

Regards

Paul
  • mt306
    mt306 Posts: 1
    Options
    This is an great idea!
    I've just started. I hope that in couple of months i will have something up here as well:)
  • 100Sophie
    Options
    WOW.. You look Fantastic... Well done xxx
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    everyone looks soo great!! :happy:
  • ShrinkingMamma
    Options
    you all look fantastic, thank you for posting these xxx
  • mommy2ans
    mommy2ans Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!!!
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Owww! OW! You are one good looking man! Way to go! I just love to see the huge smiles in the after photos. You can lose that little bit you need.

Be sure to post more photos as you progress.
  • cathy31785
    Options
    here is mine. I want to lose 15 more lbs. I am doing insanity. Is anyone else doing it? Could use some buddies! What do you think of it??? Its HARD!

Catherine
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    you look AMAZING......healthy, vibrant, young and beautiful........what a transformation!!!!!! EXCELLENT JOB!!!!

Wow! Thank you! I don't think I've ever been called vibrant before... or healthy for that matter. :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!