Newbie looking for Supportive & Motivated Friends...

Options
I am fairly new to MFP. :flowerforyou: And I am looking for some friends to join me on my journey. I am 32 5'5" and I am looking to get down to 150lbs. I've lost 7 pounds so far 10 left to go....I am on MFP daily, tracking my food and exercise intake. If your positive, and motivated please add me. We can do this together! :wink:

Replies

• runjonnyrun2279
    Options
    Hi I'm Jon, Im back on MFP after a long break, was 100% dedicated but my newborn daughter took all of my attention (as they so often do). So now that life is back to normal (16 months have passed) im back to finish what I started.

Admittedly a few pounds heavier than when I stop last.

Im 6ft 3" and 218 Pounds.. planning to get back down to 208. Im working on 2 pounds a week, and building back up to Running as well.

I've linked my MFP to Endomondo, so I can track exercise, so if you want a bit of healthy competition to get yourself motivated..... let me know.

Im keen to get like minded people on here, so add me if your interested.

And let the weightless begin.
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    from what you have said you will reach your gol very soon but there will be times when you dont lose any weight but dont give up so what workouts are you doing and how often
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    This site is great for Supportive & Motivated friends. Stick at it, you will be so glad you did :smile:
  • Pradav87
    Options
    Hi. Add me so we can motivate each other. Have been using MFP 2 weeks and am down 6 lbs. My goal is to loose 50 lbs.
  • PurplDeuce
    Options
    I came from doing Crossfit. I started last July and went through December. It just became too costly and very very time consuming. Before that I finished the Couch to 5K and noticed how lean I looked. I gained 4 lbs doing Crossfit, which was most likely muscle. But I felt much more bulkier. I am now going to a gym 5 days a week, back to running again. And have managed to slim right back down again. I usually do Monday-Friday Mondays Chest & Abs & Cardio, Tuesday-Back & Cardio, Wednesday Legs & Abs & Cardio, Thursday- Bi's and tri's & Cardio and Friday is Shoulder & Abs & Cardio Saturdays-Zumba for an hour. I am anxiously awaiting my gym to start their classes.