Need Friends!!

Options
Hi,

I work full time, I have a son, and a boyfriend, I work full time, and I am trying to lose 29 more lbs (for a total of 72 lost). I want to be stronger, feel better, fit into my skinny clothes again, and just overall lead a better lifestyle!

I fall into this pattern where I am very successful, and just as I reach a new record, or a new goal line I seem to sabatage myself. I am looking to find people to talk to who either have the same problem or who are really good at the motivational speech. Next time I get close to a goal I want to know that I won't fall back into the same void, and it would help to have someone to talk to that I can say, "I'm so close, remind me why I can't screw it up again!"

I know that I am doing this for me, and I know that I need to do it for myself, but hearing others words of encouragement really helps keep me from that fall. I just know that if I could get past the next hurdle that I will be fueled by success rather than a desire to catch back up to where I was the last time.

Add me please!

Replies

• kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I couldn't do it without my friends on here.
  • Em1981
    Em1981 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me we are all on here for the same reason :)

Emma x
  • MSUMom21
    Options
    Please feel free to add me...and anyone else on the thread. We all need motivation and support!
  • boomerz12
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I've done the same countless times in the past.
    Feel free to add if you'd like. We all need a good push and someone to motivate us once in a while.
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request :)
  • sidewinder76
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday logging, or learning!
  • sidewinder76
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I've done the same countless times in the past.
    Feel free to add if you'd like. We all need a good push and someone to motivate us once in a while.

Agreed!