New to this site

Hi

My names Emma, I have 2 beautiful children and i have been a member of MFP for awhile but haven't really done any interacting. I am very busy which is no excuse but often forget to login and record my food dairy which will change! :smile:

I am 5ft1 and weigh in at 14st 7 which shocked the life out of me when i saw that to the point of tears everywhere lol
My weight gain began due to an illness after my daughter was born, i started to have seizures without any warnings what so ever i lost my job, soon found out who my friends were, and my husband became my carer as i couldn't be left alone to look after our daughter so life wasn't what i thought it would be after having keira, so i began to comfort eat big time. I became pregnant with a beautiful little boy who is now 2yrs and he's always running around the place i can't keep up. I am pleased to say i have new meds and have been seizure free for almost a yr :happy: and i want my life back from that but also to be able to run around with my family whatever the weather and not feel like im dying. I have joined a gym which i love never thought i would say that so i am taking this seriously and am asking for anyone who can motivated give tips etc to add me as a friend.

So please add me
xxxxx

Replies