Show me your BEFORE and AFTER pipes!!

Options
2»

Replies

• KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Never posted photos in a forum before so bear with me. Wanted to do side-by-side but haven't figured that out yet.

26367_349956127386_4182877_n1_zpscb00acc0.jpg

bicep26Nov2012_zpsd8e26b0d.jpg

First photo was taken probably 3-4 years ago while I was working out 2-3 times a week but very little weights (mainly Les Mills BodyCombat classes). Second photo was taken within the last month. I currently workout at least 6 days a week with some bootcamp, circuit training, yoga and tabata classes and then Les Mills BodyPump (once a week) and BodyCombat (twice a week).

Sweet baby Jesus, look at those guns! O.O I can't wait to look like that. :3
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Never posted photos in a forum before so bear with me. Wanted to do side-by-side but haven't figured that out yet.

26367_349956127386_4182877_n1_zpscb00acc0.jpg

bicep26Nov2012_zpsd8e26b0d.jpg

First photo was taken probably 3-4 years ago while I was working out 2-3 times a week but very little weights (mainly Les Mills BodyCombat classes). Second photo was taken within the last month. I currently workout at least 6 days a week with some bootcamp, circuit training, yoga and tabata classes and then Les Mills BodyPump (once a week) and BodyCombat (twice a week).

You look unbelievable my friend! It has been such an amazing inspirational journey to be able to watch! So proud of you! :-)
  • Sallybeee_fit
    Sallybeee_fit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing.
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    <<<----mine is my profile. lol. felt skinny today! that's from December 13th to today! =D
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    only for the women ... o well .. all them bro*curls for nothing
  • Heartandsoul72
    Options
    You all have given me hope ,you ALL look amazing,and so strong and fit!

No offense to the boys,I am just looking for inspiration for myself as a woman,but please feel free to post pics of your pipes if you like
    :wink:
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    Options
    yay and congrats to all!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!