5'7" 175-185 lbs women who want to lose 30-40 lbs with me?

Options

Replies

• Momowink
    Momowink Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7 and seemingly stuck at 161lb, though I'm looking to get down to 140-5ish. I could use some more friends with similar goals, so add away! :)
  • chelsd23
    Options
    I need friends to motivate me! I'm 24 years old and trying to lose 50 lbs
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)
    I'm 5'7.5"

Starting weight: 186-170-165?? Not really sure how to answer that bc I was 186 lbs the day I delivered my 2nd son, then started losing the pregnancy weight that naturally comes off itself. After that it was slightly watching what I ate to lose a bit more. I got serious with MFP and really began trying hard somewhere in the 160's.

Current weight: 151-153 lbs

Goal weight(s): 135 & 140 lbs! So I've got about 12-17 to go. Love adding motivating and inspiring friends here to help me not feel alone!!
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'6"
    188 lbs today
    was 210 last year
    want to get to 140 lbs

would love more friends!!!
  • pru101
    pru101 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Im a post-grad student who has pilled on the weight from quick fast food and love of all things sweet! i need to lose serious weight big time!!!

im 5'7 and 171/78kg,
    i want to lose around 44lbs/20kgs and
    my goal is 127lbs/58kg

feel free to add me! :)
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" and want to lose around 45 lbs.
    starting weight was 189.6 and currently at 185.6. Add me! Would love some similar ladies as friends! :)
  • JadeLesley92
    Options
    I'm 5'8" currently weigh 168lb ..much more to lose :) feel free to add me
  • bigb2001
    bigb2001 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and 199 goal weight is 152 LETS DO THIS!!!!!
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    5'5 started at 178 , currenlty 159, goal of 125 to 130. :)

feel free to add. :)
  • gabbiearcher
    Options
    I'm 5'7 currently sat at about 165 but want to get that down at least another 30lbs hoping to be there June/July time.. Started around 245lb 9 months ago x
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    5"8" and 180 feel free to add me!
  • HKooner
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'6 and my current weight 150 lbs and my target is 132 lbs.
    Please feel free to add me if you like.
  • Zunzhine7
    Options
    Hi there
    I'm 5'5" and started at 174lb on Feb 10
    I changed my eating habits, starting working out more often and I just started a fitness bootcamp this week - we meet 4 days a week and have a meal plan to follow
    I've lost 10lbs in 10 days and working on getting down to about 140lb if it looks good on me ;o)
    I don't wanna get scrawny looking either - working to tone and slender my body
    Let's get this going!! ;o)
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I don't need to lose 30-40 lbs anymore, but I started about where you are.

I'm 5' - 6 1/2", and started at 170 two years ago, where I lost about 30 lbs. Since then, I've kept most of it off by excercising regularily, but am now working on getting back into eating healthy again as well.

I'm currently at about 136 lbs and I always wanted to get to 125, but since I'm more medium framed, I'm not sure if it's possible. So right now I'm just working on eating healthy and adding strength training in with my cardio to see where it gets me!
  • cherchechristine
    cherchechristine Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    5"7 1/2 ...started out at 186 in January 2013. Now, current weight is 179 with a GW of 160. However, after seeing everyone's posting...I am starting to think I am not shooting low enough for my height!

I would love to be 170 by my 50th on April 15.

Then final goal of 160 by June 15.

I would love some support---I live in Cincinnati...bike a lot...and work out a lot...need to cut out a lot of extra calories.

Anyone else facing the big "50" this year with these pounds to lose?
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    I am 5'7 and currently 171...trying to get to 165 and then 150. started at 235.
  • Ayne6246
    Ayne6246 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5"3" .....66 years old....started this weight loss road in earnest 1/17 at 184.3 lbs...weight 2/18 was 180.8 lbs. I'm changing my eating habits and trying to maintain a fairly healthy eating plan....doing Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies and/or AdvoCare Can you 24? most days I can do 40 min but some days have to cut back to 30. I have severe arthritis in my knees so have to cut back on days when it is just too much.... average 5-6 days a week. Need LOTS of encouragement & hoping to lose at least 20 lbs over the next 12 weeks....would love for that to be 25-30 but feeling that may be expecting too much given the progress over the last month. My targert weight is 145 lbs but my husband is taking me to AK in May which includes a cruise & I want to look good!:blushing: :laugh: :happy:
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    I could use a motivational buddy as well. I am currently at 175 and I want to get down to 150 (and then I'll see if I want to get down to 145). I am focusing more on losing body fat that I am loosing weight but they pretty much go hand in hand if I do it right.
    Last time I checked I was 5'6 but someone in my place of work said I look taller so I need to check. It could be that my posture has improved so I give off the illusion of more height.
  • tacosandbeerthatswhyimhere
    Options
    I am 5'7, 173lbs. I want to lose 40lbs. I am starting stronglifts 5x5 on Monday and an elimination challenge on March 1. I am also going to try to clean up my diary.
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Age also plays a part in what your ideal weight should be so don't worry to much about shooting so low. As long as you managed to get to a point where you are healthy and you feel good. After all, you could be the skinniest person in the world and have major health issues.