30 Day Shred! I know it gets old...

Options
2»

Replies

• JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it today!!! I'm so excited since I haven't done much the past few months and NEED to move!!! The results I've seen on here are amazing and is what has really motivated me. Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes!!!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    When I did 30 DS I didn't really lose any weight (maybe 5 pounds) but I lost a total of15 inches from my body.
    I will take those results over pounds any day.
    I love how energized I feel after her workouts. I am usually all covered in sweat, but feeling great.
    Have fun with it. (a little thing I found that helps, is yelling at JM when it gets really tough, it always made me feel great! :laugh: )
  • newjourney2015
    newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

Jillian can get a bit annoying as she talks and talks and talks, but she get the job done. Good luck!

I have one of JM's dvd's but I'm not sure which one it is and I cannot bring myself to do it anymore b/c she gets on my nerves so bad! She DE-Motivates me. But I really need to do so either something different or in addition to what I'm doing now so may I'll give her another change. Uggggggg - I just cringe at the thought of her! :sick:

I'm sorry OP if this isn't motivating. Maybe I'm looking for some motivation of my own to give her another chance?!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options

Jillian can get a bit annoying as she talks and talks and talks, but she get the job done. Good luck!

I have one of JM's dvd's but I'm not sure which one it is and I cannot bring myself to do it anymore b/c she gets on my nerves so bad! She DE-Motivates me. But I really need to do so either something different or in addition to what I'm doing now so may I'll give her another change. Uggggggg - I just cringe at the thought of her! :sick:

I'm sorry OP if this isn't motivating. Maybe I'm looking for some motivation of my own to give her another chance?!

In order to not have to listen to her I just muted the TV when I tried the 30DS last year. I agree with you two that Jillian is annoying and demotivating, I really hate watching her on the Biggest Loser also. She seems like a drill sergeant instead of a motivator. I gave up because I could never get through the first level and was on it for a couple weeks. I do see where people lose inches from their success with it, I just think I will wait to try it again until I have lost significantly more weight and may be able to actually keep up with it.
  • EllennD
    EllennD Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Heyy,

Im on day 7 of level 1, I can honestly say I hate jillian in the first 10 mins and by the end I love her!

so far I have lost an inch so hoping to loose more as I carry on!

Good luck with everything :)
  • bearforlife0607
    bearforlife0607 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start 30ds again and hope to be able to stick all the way through it this time. The dvd is great for toning but from the research I have done if you want to lose and tone add in some kind of cardio a few times a week along side the dvd. Such as just going for a quick jog around the block. Good luck
  • newjourney2015
    newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Update: my JM dvd is ripped in 30. I did day 1 week week 1 tonight and she did kick my butt! I am commited to tune her out when she's being annoying and let her get me ripped in 30! I do not know how the ri30 compares to the 30ds.