Pee Pee too much?

Options
Lately I have been peing alot when I go to sleep at night. All threw out the night I wake up and pee. Last night I woke up like 3 times and had to pee. The pee is real clear so I know it is healthy. I thought it was because I was laying on my stomach. Also could this be apart of the fact in why I am not loosing weight?

Replies

• tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Options
    Lately I have been peing alot when I go to sleep at night. All threw out the night I wake up and pee. Last night I woke up like 3 times and had to pee. The pee is real clear so I know it is healthy. I thought it was because I was laying on my stomach. Also could this be apart of the fact in why I am not loosing weight?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    My ffiance told me when I started this plan (he is a phys-ed teacher and has 2 degrees in phys-ed) that I would find myself peeing more than usually, and, like you, I do. He said there are 2 reasons, 1. You're simply taking in more pure water, so its gotta come out!
    and 2. you're not taking in as much food, or heavy food at least, to absorb the water.
    Maybe try limiting your water intake within a few hours of bed?
    hope that helps?
  • wildcatmom2u
    Options
    :explode: I know the feeling and can feel your pain. I have a secretarial job. Only 4 hours a day. But I swear I spend more time in the bathroom than I do at my desk!! It is so frustrating at times. But as tiangelah says, drinking more and not eatting heavy foods will do it. I find that I drink more water at work than anywhere. I have had to limit my water intake at home because I find that I was also waking up in the middle of the night and having to run to the bathroom. This interferred with my sleeping patters and since I drive 1 hour to work everyday, I had to do something. So just like I used to do my children. I watch what and how much I drink after 6pm.

Good luck and don't worry about the weight loss, it will catch up with you.