Ab circle pro

Options
I was just wondering if anyone has used this machine and can give me some feed back. I know it's meant to be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and requires balanced eating and probably won't do much if you use it 3 minutes a day as they advise. I've read a couple reviews, some good and some bad but I was just wanting some input from my Pals. Thanks for you time!

Replies

• waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I hadn't heard of it, so I searched for it on amazon.com (http://amzn.com/B002GO5N78). It only received 2.5 out of 5 stars with 84 customer reviews. And a few customers uploaded several pictures of where the machine has broken in a very short amount of time.

I also just noticed that they are showing recommendations for knee pads which means that customers buying that item also bought knee pads. So it's probably not very comfortable on the knees.
  • mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am definitely suspicious of this as well. I've seen the ads on TV and it sounds like it's too good to be true...which is probably is. Instead of buying a machine, I would start doing more core work at home, or start doing Pilates. But I am naturally prejudiced against all the as-seen-on-tv things :)