Fresh Start and Support to Try Again

Options
Hello!
I lost 50lbs a while back. Since then, I've stagnated and haven't had the motivation to get back on track. Finally, I think I'm ready to go all the way to my ultimate goal. Of course, I can't do it alone! I came to this site in search of a supporting community.

Replies

• bowlinbabe8121
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im new to this site and Im looking for new friends to go through this journey with me.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me I log everyday and we need all the support we can get
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well as anyone else, i log in everyday.
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi will send request ,support makes all the difference in the world .you can do this !!!
  • paradisochick
    Options
    Add me! I will support you if you support me!
  • zizque
    Options
    Hi all,

This is my first time log in to the website but I use mobile apps for a while.
    I think it gonna be good to have friend to encourage and share good times and bad times.
    My plan is to loose 25 lbs.

Anyone want a new friend Pls add me
  • kaekencoffee
    kaekencoffee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey all.

Yup, I'm back on the wagon again too! Went from 172, down to 135, then went back up to 165.

It's only day 3 of getting back on track, but it's feeling really good! Today was especially good as I put in 140 minutes of cardio and was just under my caloric goal. If I can do it, ANYONE can!!

C'mon people, one foot in front of the other and together we can get healthy!!!!
  • disawell
    disawell Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yep! Lets do this! Anyone - add me! :)
  • samygirl928
    samygirl928 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request.... :) Will support you.... ^_^