Before & After... so far.. Just under 2 months

Options

Replies

• Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    amazing work and done under 2 months?! girl you are are an inspiration to the rest of us mere mortals lol! :bigsmile:
  • slimtoneneetz
    slimtoneneetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Look at u !!!!awesome!!!
  • DianaKalm
    Options
    how did you get rid of your love handles? that is a reaaaally big issue for me :'(
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!! :) xx
  • mrsg2013
    mrsg2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    great job hun x
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Holy ****. You look incredible. I am adding you, if that's ok :smile: Very inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!! great results!! truly inspirational!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    Wow amazing :-)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow amazing after only 2 months. took me a year to lose 20 lbs and i still don't see a huge change like that! "( how tall are you?
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Great job! YOu can really see it around your midsection. Keep it up!
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    thank you SO much everyone!!! I honestly dont know how much weight i have lost. I have never weighed myself thru this process... i go purely off progress pics and how my clothes fit... i see a huge difference in my stomach area, and had to buy all new pants because my old ones were baggy in the thigh area.. and my boots fit looser around my ankle area too lol i really want to work more on toning my entire body, and focus on my arms as well. thank you all for the love & encouragement! xo
  • abrewer563
    Options
    Wow amazing progress! Also very awesome that you focus more on how you feel than the scale. Keep up the good work!
  • rcameron55
    rcameron55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • sacha_1987
    sacha_1987 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is pure motivation - you look absolutely awesome. Well done!!! X
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • npajunen
    Options
    I'm glad I stumbled across your success story. Your before picture is very similar to my body type now (hate my 'love handles'), and your after picture is exactly what I want. So, seeing what you have accomplished in 1 and a half months is very inspiring and motivational for me! I just started really trying to clean up my diet in addition to my workouts, and I can only hope to have similar results to yours! Any tips or advice on your eating habits or workouts would be awesome :)
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    WOW that is amazing progress and it hasn't even been 2 months!! So jealous!! keep it up!! :happy:
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Look at u !!!!awesome!!!
    totally agree you look amazing. fantastic results. very proud of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!