One month in - 7 pounds, 6 inches!

Options
Ha! I finally put my beloved scale away for a month and got awesome results! I was a chronic scale addict, sometimes weighing in three times a day. It would tick me off and I'd quit the whole effort thinking "See! I can't lose weight!" But many of you wise people taught me to hide my stupid scale and not let it dictate how I felt about myself daily. Well you were so right. I feel awesome everyday and the only time I'm feeling down is when I skip a workout day. So I workout more and stay on my plan knowing that this will take time...not overnight.

Anyway...YAY! I dragged my scale out of the basement for my monthly weigh in....7 flipping pounds. Also started measuring myself to get a better picture of my actual size...and guess what?! 6 inches all over!!

Okay...time to hide that scale again and get back to business of focusing on my routine.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!