Learned my lesson

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
I overindulged yesterday and oh, boy, am I paying for it this morning! My stomach is so upset it's not even funny. I hadn't eaten any candy or sweets in a month, and yesterday I had candy and cake:sick:
Is this my body's way of telling me to stay on the wagon? I won't be having a "cheat day" like that again any time soon!

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I overindulged yesterday and oh, boy, am I paying for it this morning! My stomach is so upset it's not even funny. I hadn't eaten any candy or sweets in a month, and yesterday I had candy and cake:sick:
    Is this my body's way of telling me to stay on the wagon? I won't be having a "cheat day" like that again any time soon!
  • wildcatmom2u
    Options
    :sad: I feel your pain! Whereas I am just starting this plan, I feel guilty when I have that candy bar or regular soda. I had a cookie the other day and went into depression because I knew it would ruin me. But thankfully whereas I didn't gain any weight, I didn't lose any either.

I don't think it would hurt you if you endulged as a treat for doing so good. Just don't make it a weekly habit!! LOL
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    THIS IS WHAT A CHEAT DAY IS ALL ABOUT!!!!!!:happy:
    You eat the foods you feel like you've been depriving yourself of and then realize Ugghhh Never want that again. I started out this way and now my cheat day consist of eating the healthy foods (I don't pay attention to portion size) because that's what my body "craves"
  • wildcatmom2u
    Options
    Cheat day?? Never thought of having one of those. But really I have been having one at least once a week!! Now I am going to put it on my calendar to remind myself that it is never wrong to splurge, just do it with a little common sense. :drinker:
  • rowlandk
    rowlandk Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean. When I indulge myself in something that I shouldn't be eating, it's like my body rejects it. It makes my stomach upset and I end up in the bathroom for about 20 minutes. I don't know if it is because we have trained our bodies to have different foods now or what, but mine does the same thing.