any short girls with a lot to lose out there

Options

Replies

• beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    hey :)

am 5"3 started off at 210lb now at 201lb with 56lb left to go :) want to lose most of that by September ...feel free to add me :D
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'5 or 5'4 not really sure..I started out at 149 and I am currently at 140. I want to get down to 125-115. I will figure it out when I get close. If I like how I feel/look. Anyone can add me!
  • tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    5'3", over 100 pounds to lose....always looking for new motivation. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • arpelusio
    arpelusio Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'3" and trying to lose 40. Feel free to add me! Good luck to all of your goals!!
  • MomofTessa
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and starting at 210. Looking to get down at least 50lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm 5'2 and have to lose 100+ lbs.... and I just took the first steps up the mountain ;) feel free to add me :D I have twin 17 yo boys and at 37 I decided it's time for me.
  • jillconner
    Options
    hi, i am jill and i am 5 even weighing in at 154. had blood work done, numbers were really bad. was told that for my body frame and bone structure i should weigh no more than 115. so i joined the y, two weeks ago. and joined this tonight. i feel better when i get done working out, but still find myself making me go. but i keep telling myself its get healthy or get medicated.
  • LilOlMe69
    LilOlMe69 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm short! Lost quite a bit, but still trucking! Feel free to add me! :)
  • lynnfaye2
    lynnfaye2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and have over 75lbs to loose. Not sure how to add friends but I could really use some. This will be a battle for me.
  • kirkytwo
    kirkytwo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with over 40lbs to lose.
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently 236.4 starting at 250--Feel free to add me
  • MND327
    MND327 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 with 100+ to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    All are free to add me. I'm 5'3 and 233. I started at 249 on Jan 7. My goal is 145, but trying to get to 199 by July as a mini goal.
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and currently weigh 216....Id like to lose about another 60 to 80 lbs. Anyone, please feel free to add me :)
  • angelbear12870
    Options
    I am 5'5, I have lost just over 100lbs in 2 years time. My current weight is 252 so I still have 75 to drop. Fell free to add me.
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm around 200 at the moment (not entirely sure as I'm trying to not weight too often) and I have at least 70 pounds to lose- I'm only five foot tall. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 with 43 lbs to lose until I reach my current goal. Everyone can feel free to add me! I could use some extra motivation from people in a similar situation. :)
  • JoanneKPerkins
    Options
    I am 5ft 4" and have 69lbs to lose to get to goal of 120lbs! Feel free to add me too :)
  • never124get
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone :)

5'5'' and roughly 73 lbs to lose.
  • shanarice
    Options
    My nickname has been shorty, forever! im 5'2" and 138. i just had my 4 kid and am dying to get into a better and healthier looking body, so im all in! add me if you want!