Any 18-21 slightly podgy girls want to share goals tips?

Options
bored. and unmotivated. xxx

Replies

• SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey kitty ! Well, I'm eighteen, overweight and kinda motivated ! I have a super sweet tooth, so I'm always trying to find new ways to be satisfied without stuffing myself with crap !
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    Hey kitty ! Well, I'm eighteen, overweight and kinda motivated ! I have a super sweet tooth, so I'm always trying to find new ways to be satisfied without stuffing myself with crap !
    nice to meet u :-)
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    im 22, feel unmotivated.... and now i want to cry cause i feel old.
  • nostranded
    Options
    Hi, 21-year-old here.

Tips? I always find that I'm SUPER starving by lunch, and then usually stuff my face. But if I eat an entire avocado in the morning, my hunger is completely under control. So even though I'm upping my early morning caloric intake, it always helps in the long run.

Goals? Actually sticking to the diet this time.*/**

*(recovering Chinese food addict)
    **(still addicted to sushi)
  • SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Gotta take note of that tip !
    I find that frustration is a horrible horrible thing, so, if you want, for example to stop nutella, don't stop right away, first reduce the amount you eat, and find a substitute (mine was peanut butter)... Slowly replace nutella with whatever substitute works best until you don't eat anymore nutella. And if, one day you crave some nutella with toast, go ahead, it won't hurt you !
  • JadeLesley92
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 20 ...been podgy since having my little boy 3 years ago..think it's time to stop using that as a excuse lol
  • antonia_yes
    antonia_yes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    21, into my healthy weight range now but definitely used to be 'podgy'.

Learn where your weaknesses are, and admit them.
    I can't buy biscuits (UK) because I will eat too many in one go. That is a fact.
    What I CAN do is to buy a single chocolate bar, or make a few cookies (check the 'Chocolate Covered Katie' blog) so I can have a little treat, rather than deprive then binge! :)
  • Annerhode
    Annerhode Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi im 20,
    i grew up having a twin sister who was always 10 to 20 pounds lighter than me lol. being the fatter twin sucked but im pretty sure nobody really noticed except me haha. anyways Id say im podgy too but the number one thing thats finally helped me to see changes is lifting weights and eating well. I used to do all cardio and it took FOREVER for me to see or feel different. but with weight training even if i dont see a difference right away, I FEEL stronger and i know that in two weeks i'll see all the hard work that i have been putting in today :)
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    anyone add me and let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mahak14
    mahak14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hiya..
    I am 20
    gw 53kgs!!
    no tips really just heathy eating.. and adding the sweets to my calorie count :P