Looking for active friends!

Options

Replies

• PHATxxLARA
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Feel free to add me. Am almost halfway through my weight loss journey and hit a bit of a stalemate with the scales would appreciate any tips and advice please as i still have a long way to go :-( Thanks :D xx

33645631.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday I love this site please feel free to add me and that goes to anyone I promise to support u as much as possible xx
  • KristineW78
    KristineW78 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am also on here daily and looking for new friends! I get to the gym at least twice a week, take organic/whole food supplements and am becoming more aware of proper nutrition!
  • mrsburghart
    mrsburghart Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm constantly on MFP, and I try to be supportive everyday. I sometimes don't complete my diary because I forget (I log everything in the morning and if I don't add anything else in the evening it slips my mind) but my diary is open to my friends! I also log every bit of exercise I do, and I exercise 6 times a week.
  • chunkermunker
    Options
    Hey Stephanie,
    I'm an everyday logger.
    Add me :)
  • nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I log every day :) and have also knocked some "friends" off my list who aren't active. I'd rather see people pushing for success than "so and so hasn't logged in for 10 days". Feel free to add me!
  • CMorin2105
    CMorin2105 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • trekkermd
    trekkermd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I''m returning to MyFitness Pal, dedicated to keeping up with my food and exercise diary to figure out what works for me...I am gluten-free, do not eat red meat, and lower carb diets work best (low in starchy carbs, that is). I like to eat healthy and exercise. I go to a kickboxing class 2-3 times a week and try to get to the gym 2-3 times a week. But I'm 47 and the scale does not move unless I am really focused and committed, and I've decided this is what I need to do! I'd appreciate additional support, especially from someone who has lost a lot, and I'm a good cheerleader as well. :smile:
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You can add me I am on here everyday working out like crazy!! THIS IS FOR LIFE!!!
  • kellybeam
    Options
    Anyone here can feel free to add me as well. I am always looking for healthy eating choices. I log daily and exercise regularly. Recently got in to running, have run four 5K's so far and I am looking to run my first half marathon in October. Encouragement is a huge thing in this journey. :)
  • I am very active as well! Definitely looking to be a support, as well as be supported!!
  • kateguy1981
    kateguy1981 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I log every day feel free to add me x
  • meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I am on MFP for 20 day's lost 7 lbs in those 20 day's and 65 in total so far.
    I do log my workoutsthe only thing i do not log is my water and thats because
    i drink so much of it i lose track of it anyway ;)

feel free to ad me.
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Would love some more interactive friends. Feel free to add!
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on everyday and try and log faithfully.
  • WifedUpMartin
    WifedUpMartin Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm always in the market for active friends! Anyone feel free to add me as well. And OP - request sent your way!
  • Petef82
    Petef82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi. I also am on here all the time. Only joined this site last week as only just discovered it but been trying since new year and lost 10 pounds so far and looking myself for motivation also.Everyone feel free to add me thank you all and good look with your quest :-)
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday and I try and comment on everyones post. I just changed my goals up to reflect the TDEE method so I won't logging my exercise but I exercise between 3-5 times a week. Feel free to add me!
  • SWaldron12
    SWaldron12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been on here a week and I've been logging religiously, good days and bad days. Back to the gym tonight. Finally a day where I have time that work isn't demanding my hours here and hours at home! I need to lose about 20 or so pounds, and it's been awesome to see what I'm eating and making me aware of my portions. Anyone who helps to motivate, please add me! :smile:
  • QuickShot18
    QuickShot18 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Active! :D