Tips/Motivation for my trip home!

Options
At the moment I live in France and in 2 weeks I am going home for a week. Nobody has seen me for 7 months and when they last saw me I think I weight 75-80kgs and now I weigh 67kgs (hopefully I will be more like 65-66kgs by the time I go home!) I have dropped 3 dress sizes... almost 4. Obviously, I am ridiculously happy about this but I am still on my weight loss & fitness journey and I am worried about slipping when I visit home for 8 days.

In France I have a routine and I have worked my diet around the food I have here whereas when I go to England I will be sleeping at different people's houses throughout the trip, doing lots of drinking (as us Brits do!) and wont have the space to do my normal workouts.

I am really worried about it and could do with some tips/motivation? Such as, what is the best alcohol to drink when I am going out for low calories? How can I avoid fatty meals/snacking where I will be moving around from place to place? And how can I incorporate my fitness into an environment where I may be sharing bedrooms with people or have very limited floor space? I have considered I can go running which I used to do here before winter really set in but it might not be possible for me to go every day. Plus, I am a little nervous because my home town is very small and I don't like the idea of running into people when I am all sweaty and trying to get my burn on! It's not that I wont do it but realistically I know I will go running 2-3 times my whole trip home and then probably run into someone and feel discouraged to do it again.

Although I have come a long way, I am still a little awkward about my body and self conscious about it... need some support here please guys!
ANY tips at all would be great. Even if it's just a small workout routine I can do every day with limited space and maybe 30 minutes to spare where I can really get a burn on and work off/earn some of the calories I will be consuming!