Good workouts for love handles?

Options
Mine seem to be the hardest to shift and lose the inches off and although I am now in smaller clothes I still get a muffin top!!!
Does anyone know any good workouts/workout DVDs that will help with this area? I know I can't target areas and I don't want to, but it'd be good to get it shifted!

Replies

• guzzlingil
    Options
    Khall...there are so many resources online....much of the Insanity and P90X workouts are online as well...look there first....but remember...diet has a huge role in your success as does targeted workouts....
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Any kind of cardio while maintaining a healthy calorie deficit. That's really it. Sorry, there is no magic exercise. I wish there was. My love handles are very stubborn as well!

You may be able "shift" around the fat a little by increasing muscle mass, but the love handle area is the toughest. Any kind of comprehensive core workout will build the muscles in that area. Check out the Beachbody programs.

Again, the only real way to get rid of them is to lose body fat through controlling "calories in" and exercising. As you know it takes time.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    So basically stick at what I am already doing? I knew it was too good to be true to think there was a magic cure ;)

Love handles suck. Once I get rid of them they are never welcome upon my hips again.
  • darcylind
    Options
    I have the same problem! :( I am currently doing insanity and have seen some big changes. Ive also changed my eating habits since Ive stated the program.