TDEE and logging exercise

Options
2»

Replies

• Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I always log as 1 calorie because if I see the available calories, my brain says "eat those too!", even if I know I'm not supposed to because I'm eating at TDEE.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    you could also just put it in your exercise notes that you did it and what your burn was, that way you still have the record of your burns but it doesnt change your numbers for the day

I have my TDEE set to include my exercises. I wear my HRM for my workouts just for the heck of it but don't log them. Sometimes i will put them in my exercise notes instead, but very rarely.
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I also do the TDEE - 20%, but I log all my exercise. I exercise after work and I only have my last meal of the day after my workout. I eat my afternoon snack 30 to 60 min. before getting to the gym so I know I have some "fuel". I like to log my exercise just to make sure that I don't net below my BMR at the end of the day (since I usually have a set number of calories per meal). I eat the same number everyday exercise or not. Hope it helps and that I din't make it more confusing than what it is... :smile: