Want to be help accountable by you all

Options
Hi all!
I have started the "fitness revolution" late in life- well late in my short 19 years of life. I was always dabbling with exercise as a teenager and now that I am starting my life as a college student, I want to find who I am. I have always wanted to be a very physically active, fit, and healthy individual.
So far, I have Jillian's Ripped in 30 perched on top of my television to remind me each day that I need to complete my workout. I have done three days of her workout and this will be my fourth.
What I am asking for you all is support in my journey to complete her Ripped in 30, 30 Day Shred, and then her yoga meltdown video. I want to eventually compete in the Tough Mudder four months from now.
So, here are my stats in the first week of my fitness revolution:
Weight: 108
Waist (at natural crease): 25.5
Waist at navel: 29
Hips: 32.5
Thighs: 18

20 percent body fat according to :
http://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html?ctype=standard&csex=f&cheightfeet=5&cheightinch=2&cneckfeet=0&cneckinch=11&cwaistfeet=0&cwaistinch=25.5&chipfeet=0&chipinch=32.5&cheightmeter=180&cneckmeter=50&cwaistmeter=90&chipmeter=90&x=65&y=7

So anyone willing to add me and cheer me on to getting down to 18 percent body fat?