Looking for fellow 20-somethings to follow :)

Options

Replies

• xDaniix
    xDaniix Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi! Im Danielle, 28, Full time mam :) Wanting to lose approx 90lbs in total! Feel free to add me! :D
  • jessikarmay
    jessikarmay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, 2nd year of uni and all of this laziness and junk food has caused me to put on too much weight! I would love some friends on here my own age to help support me & for me to support back :).
  • sliikala
    sliikala Posts: 5
    Options
    Hay add me please i am 22 JUST started this and could do with some help how about we help one another?! xx
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Im 69
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 21 and recently graduated, I know how tough it was being at Uni and eating right! :) Feel free to add me! :)
  • GreenEggsNHan
    GreenEggsNHan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and finishing up nursing school. I've always been petite but I've gained 10 pounds in the past year and a half since nursing school started, and I want to lose that 10 pounds and possibly 5 more :)

Feel free to add me!! Love new friends!
  • Chaelarich
    Chaelarich Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definately just posted along these same lines a lil while ago.... weird! haha Maybe i should read posts before posting?!

I am 23. Currently attending school fulltime, as well as working. Looking for some support and motivation from fellow 20-somethings. Down 16 lbs in 4 weeks, and still a long road ahead of me.... soo Add me! :) Thanks ya'll!
  • cbkb1234
    cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 :) and my goal weight is 125
  • scaredofcoasters
    scaredofcoasters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and a Fine Arts graduate! Now to find those elusive art/graphic design jobs... Lost 20 pounds this past year. Trying to get as close to a "normal weight" as I can while being healthy. 155 is my current goal, and I'm seeing that coming up :) Feel free to follow me if you like!
  • aimeelouise79
    aimeelouise79 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    22 year old undergrad in the uk :) Looking to get rid of the dreaded freshman 15...
    Anyone please feel free to add :)
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I am 20. Also a college student.
    Feel free to add me for motivation, and to give motivation.
    Anyone.
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    Hey,

Im Brooke, im 24 and a pre-med student.. anyone can add me
  • Tdavy814
    Tdavy814 Posts: 28
    Options
    HI im 29, i have 2 step kids and a baby of my own, I myself would be interested in finding new buddies to help with this journey... so if you would like please add me
  • justkeepswimming83
    Options
    I'm turning 30 in a few weeks, can I still play?? ;)

My 20's offered many lessons in the areas of taming bad habits- from binge drinking/eating, dorm food, late night meals to post-college graduation imspendingmydayssittingonmyassinanoffice weight gain to the metabolism dive that hits us all when we hit 25. So, I feel your pain. I am currently still working on taming the remainder of those habits. I just joined MFP today, so I'm also looking for followers! Add me if you're interested.
  • incognitopotato
    incognitopotato Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 25 and back in school for a grad degree. Sitting around all day makes it hard to stay fit and eat healthy, and I want to try to ditch a few bad habits now. I'm looking for more MFP friends to motivate each other. Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • Dollymix22
    Options
    Hey everyone i'm a 23 year old law undergrad in the UK feel free to add :)
  • Happy4lifeHHH
    Happy4lifeHHH Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    19 yr old college student here :) Just trying to lose those stubborn 10 lbs!!! Just broke up with my boyfriend who was not helping my waistline either lol... I log on everyday and always log my food...n oh and I'm also a vegan!! :) Any one feel free to add
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Options
    My names Sam and I'm 21 and just graduated from university and planning my law degree soon so I know all about that kind of stress. I'm new so mfp so hopefully it can help me lose the university weight once and for all! Everyone is welcome to add me, the more the merrier.

Best of luck to everyone on their journey and if there is anything I can do to help you along the way just let me know!!
  • xxanishxx
    xxanishxx Posts: 212
    Options
    anyone from netherlandss
    21 yrs
    feel freee too add

no misc section ? ;p
  • LauritaS767
    LauritaS767 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, and have lost 110 lbs and have kept it off for almost 5 years now! Please feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday!