Do you use a SCALE?

Options
2»

Replies

• Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I use 3 scales....one for food, one for bodyweight, and one for my cocaine sales.

Best (non-serious) Answer... Well, maybe you're not serious lol:laugh:
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    nope, never. I go purely off progress pictures and how my clothes fit :)

True. Sometimes the scale can be discouraging. Belt holes, slimmer face, and looser shirts are great.
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I use 3 scales....one for food, one for bodyweight, and one for my cocaine sales.

^^^ that's great stuff
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I didn't know where to post this... Just wondering what kind of bathroom scales you all use? I have a 20 dollar weight watcher glass digital from Costco. It seems okay. I want to get a new one though... Suggestions?

Thanks

This is the same one I use and it works great.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    This is the one I have. It is an Eatsmart, but is different than the one that has been posted. Mine is Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology, 440-Pounds $36.95 at Amazon. I love it. We have had it for 2 years and still going strong.
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just use the scale at the gym. I'd become too obsessive if I had one in my home.

This is me as well.
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I've found that these puppies tend to be pretty accurate...

thurman_pour_truck.jpg
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    This is the one I have. It is an Eatsmart, but is different than the one that has been posted. Mine is Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology, 440-Pounds $36.95 at Amazon. I love it. We have had it for 2 years and still going strong.

This is the one I bought. Big numbers. Shows loss in .2 (2/10th of a pound) increments. Shows the same weight no matter how many times I step on and off or where I place my feet (unlike my old scale). And I used, fully clothed, before going to my doctor's appointment and it was off by only .4 (4/10th) of a pound.

Read the reviews on Amazon and I'm sure you'll be convinced that it's the way (weigh) to go. ;-)