Anyone doing Extreme Shed and Shred

Options
Hey, I picked up some of Jillian Michaels' dvds and I was wondering has anyone done OR is currently doing the Extreme Shed and Shred? If so can you give me your thoughts? Is there a group going? Have you gotten results? Thanks a bunch!

Replies

• ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Nobody?!?!?
  • christyrivers
    Options
    I love this workout. It is my favorite Jillian Michaels' DVD so far! The moves on this workout are unlike any I've ever seen on a workout dvd and very effective. I've been doing it now for about 3 weeks, about every other day, and I've definitely seen results.

It's divided up into 2 levels; level 1 is about 35 minutes, level 2 is about 45 minutes. Jillian recommends doing levels 1 & 2 back to back, but that is KILLER. I've only been able to do that once.

Let me know if you have other questions! :)
  • azwildcats7
    azwildcats7 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Have you started this yet? I was looking through my dvd's yesterday and saw I had this one. I have about another month and a half to go on turbofire but am thinking about doing this one next. I'm not a huge fan of 30 day shred I found it so boring but this one looks different. How are you liking it?
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I borrowed it from the library, but have yet to try it, and it's now overdue. oops! i should really try it. I've loved pretty much all the JM dvd's so far.
  • KristenRidl
    KristenRidl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just started Extreme Shed and Shred yesterday (completed Level 1). Today I tackled Level 2, and it was a killer!! This is a wonderful DVD, though. The moves are quite varied, which makes it go by quickly. I love the combinations of yoga, kickboxing, strength training, and cardio. In my opinion, Level 2 is even more focused on strength training than Level 1. (But don't worry, your heart rate will be up the entire time. I was sweating bullets!!) I am a huge JM fan. I have completed the 30DS, and have also done Ri30, Yoga Meltdown, and Kickbox FastFix. My favorites so far are Extreme Shed and Shred, Kickbox, and Yoga Meltdown. I definitely could not have completed Extreme S&S six months ago. Thanks for whooping my bootie into shape, Jillian!
  • instantstudent
    Options
    I just ordered it from amazon and while waiting for it I am trying to figure out how to log it into my exercises.
    I don't have a heart rate monitor. How do you all log it?
  • christyrivers
    Options
    I just ordered it from amazon and while waiting for it I am trying to figure out how to log it into my exercises.
    I don't have a heart rate monitor. How do you all log it?

I just log it as "Circuit training, general."
  • instantstudent
    Options
    Thank you!
    I'll do that as well!