Public Vs. Self views

Options
I started my weight loss journey towards the end of July 2012. My starting weight was 280. I am 5'7 and 16 years old. I have kinda fell in love with weight loss, the gym, and the feeling I get when I step on the scale and see a lower number. Unfortunately, my classmates and family all seem to share an opinion that I'm starting to look sick. I weighed in at 169 this morning, and I was very proud. I tend to count calories via My Fitness Pal as well as a daily log notebook, and workout for 2 hours a day including weight training and cardio. I eat anywhere from 1300 to 700 calories a day. I know this is low, but I seriously have a close to a mental breakdown if I eat more than that. My goal is to look fit for summer, and be able to take my shirt off at the beach house we own. What can I do to continue my weight loss without getting sick?

Replies

• djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    in my opinion you should just stop counting calories and eat new foods that you know are healthy but dont know the calorie or any other nutritional values of that way you wont know how much you are eating and after a little bit you wont freak out anymore :)