My progress so far... (pics)

Options
khall86790
khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
Ok...
SW: 175lbs (this is a rough guess because I didn't weigh myself for a long time until January 2012. But I am guestimating based on how much I've lost since I began weighing myself compared with how I looked prior to that. I was maybe even more than that, I am not sure.)
CW: 149lbs
GW: 143lbs
UGW: 135lbs

A better way to measure this from the beginning is by dress size. When I first started I was a UK size 16. I am now currently a UK size 10-12 (depending on the cut, 12 is a little on the big size but 10 is still a little tight).

So far I have used Jillian Michaels workouts, The Biggest Loser workouts, dabbled in some yoga and I have taken up running. I have also been eating 1200-1400 calories (NET) per day since January 2013.

Sorry the before pictures are in my underwear, they were initially just going to be for me to see but I am pretty happy with my results so far and wanted to share them! I also feel this makes me accountable for shifting the last 10-15lbs!
I also apologise for the butt cleavage, but I have a booty and there isn't much I can do to deny it! Haha.

My main reason for doing this is for me. My side reason for doing this is being I want to throw it in the face of anyone who ever called me fat, made me feel like I didn't deserve the absolute best and to share with others what I have learnt so far is that anyone can achieve anything as long as they set their mind at it!

149lbs_zpse9722784.jpg
Before picture is me after I completed 30 Day Shred. After picture is me tonight, 3 months later.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!